Group events

Everchange

[Heart and Hooves] Impress the Date

One Little Jay

Grizzled Veteran
D

Unedited Pegasus by Tigeria

Ends: February 29th, 10:00pm EST

This pony has caught your ponies eye and they even agreed to go on a date with you! Their attention seems to be hard to keep, though.Try and swoon the pony above and maybe you'll walk away a winner!

How to Participate:

Post the form below and write out your RP response.
You can use a pony you own OR an NPC if you don't own a pony yet.
The person with the funniest/ most creative/ well thought out response will be the winner.
This will be judged by: One Little Jay & Nym

Rules:

You cannot proxy. There's enough time for someone to slide in an entry!
RP's should be at minimum 100 words and no more than 500. So between 100-500 words.
Fill out the form fully. Anything left out or deleted will result in an automatic disqualification You can edit as many times as you want until the end date.
Staff can enter (except One Little Jay and Nym)

The Form:

Code:
[center][color=#766CC3][size=18px]I Know How to Catch Your Eye![/size][/color][/center]

[b]Username:[/b] -Your Username-

[b]Who's Entering:[/b] -Link a pony or state NPC-

[b]What does a perfect date look like to you?:[/b] -Remember in between 100 and 500 words!-

Last edited by a moderator:

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Know How to Catch Your Eye!

Username: RozeyBear

Who's Entering: Peppermint Bark

What does a perfect date look like to you?: "Well," Peppermint began slowly, "Ice cream is always a good start to anything. So I'd take you to an ice cream parlour! I know a good one, too. The staff sings to you! It's a little ridiculous but a good way to cheer up if you're having a bad day. Unless.." He paused, mulling it over. "I mean I guess it's not a good idea for ice cream right now since it's cold." He frowned a bit, brow furrowing as he searched for an alternative. He liked ice cream, even when it was cold!

"Oh! I know of this really good restaurant too! It's not all fancy shmancy or anything but they have the most incredible chocolate lava cake. They put sugar coated raspberries on it and ugh!" He acted as of he were melting right before your eyes. "It's so good. Even if you don't take me up on the date, you gotta go there." He took a moment from his likely failing attempt at persuasion to give the pegasus the name of the restaurant.

"What next?" He blinked owlishly. Clearly, he hadn't expected to get this far into the conversation. "Uhhhh... We could go for a walk? Everville has some really nice parks and just outside the city there's this field with flowers that glow when the moonlight touches them. I can't ever remember the name of the place but it's really cool." Again, Peppermint stalled. What would he do next on a date?

"I guess.... I guess then, if you hadn't high tailed it outta there yet, we could sit on a bench out in the park and I could tell you stories about my family. They're all pretty obsessed with Giving Day and whoo boy do I have some outrageous stories to yell people." He leaned in a bit closer, lowering his voice. "But don't tell anyone else, okay? Some of them are kinda embarrassing." He chuckled nervously as he leaned back again.
"That's all I got," he confessed with a small raise of his paws as if he were surrendering. "Never really been on a legit date before so I'm a little lost." He ended with another soft chuckle and a rub at the back of his neck with his right paw.

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D

Username: PZMJNP

Who's Entering: Ember Crisp

What does a perfect date look like to you?: In the past Ember Crisp hasn't had much luck in the romance department. This particular pony is so special she's decided to put together a lavish and unforgettable first date. Her hope is to impress them enough to earn that coveted second date.

It would start with an afternoon trip to Ember's favorite, top notch spa. She would join them for any and all treatments they desired. This place also possesses a lovely dining area that serves the most delicious veggie wraps you've ever tasted with many decadent desserts to choose from. Afterwards they could enjoy a full course together.

The next part had taken a long time to organize but she was very proud. She would take them to the duck pond and surprise them with a hoofmade 'treasure map' marking five spots around the park. There's a box hidden in the bushes of each location with gifts in most and a note inside each.

Box 1: 'To match the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen.' Inside is an imitation emerald gem earring with sterling silver backing. Box 2: 'I'm so happy you agreed to this date.' Inside is the other earring. Box 3: 'I hope you know how special you are.' Inside is a matching necklace to complete the set. Box 4: 'It's getting cold.' Inside is a deep blue cashmere cardigan. Box 5: 'To remember this moment.' Inside is just the note but in the tree above, the day's date is prominently carved. She would then take out her phone and snap a selfie with them.

After all that walking they'd sit on a bench overlooking the pond to rest and talk more. It would be getting late at this point so she'd walk them home and the date would be over. Ideally it'd end with a kiss and mention of seeing each other again soon. Hooves crossed!

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Username: PeterPan_da144

Who's Entering: Nikolai Murkbone

What does a perfect date look like to you?: Nikolai is very shy and uncertain about dating. He's never sure what ponies accept or don't accept transgender ponies. So he's a bit awkward on the dates. Preferably, he would start by getting to know the pony before asking them out to hang out. He would likely never call it a date, but would want one on one time with them. He would ask what things they like to do, and if there is anything they mention that he's never tried before, he would lean towards trying that first. Taking interest in another pony's interests is a sure fire way to get to know them, and hopefully get them to like you in some way. However, he is likely to fret about what could go wrong, or what could make the pony lose interest, so he's a bit more blunt when it comes to asking different things.

"Are you allergic to anything?" "What kind of movies do you not like?" "Do you like books or movies more?"

He is incredibly attentive to the other pony even before their first date, let alone any others. Always aware of what they do and do not like so as to avoid all of those things. Preferably, though, he would enjoy just a quiet night in with the other pony, playing board games or watching movies. Something small and intimate, so as to talk to each other better. This isn't likely to be their first date, but definitely one of his favorite dates to have, and possibly even a biweekly kind of thing. One week they do what the other wants, and the next they do something he wants to do.

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

Username: Reoakee

Who's Entering: Dome Menel Alu-lote

What does a perfect date look like to you?:
She wasn’t one hundred percent sure when she had first arrived for her date. They seemed disinterested and quickly distracted. To that end she was glad she had suggested something active and fun to do together. Flying of course. Pulling ahead of date she got ready to land so she wouldn’t kick up snow in the face of her date.

The winter air was more then a bit nippy. Swerving down her feathers cut the snow while her date followed behind. When it came to a date nothing would beat a flight through fresh snow followed by cuddling in front of a warm fire with a cup of hot chocolate. Twirling she landed in a flurry of snow. Her date quickly following. “You fly like the winter season wind. Strong and hauntingly beautiful.” Winking at her date she gave a half bow gesturing to the cabin ahead. Hopefully the flying had started to tire out her date. In the cabin she had set up cooking, tv, radio, books and a number of other things they could together, but honestly she was more excited for the ice skating they could just down from the cabin on a small lake. She wanted to wait for night for that though when the moon fell on the ice lighting it up as though it was alight with a life all it’s own. And if the weather was less then kind with overcast she would just plug in the lights around the lake side to keep a small portion of it light up to skate safely.

Lapis eyes met emerald ones seeing a light spark in them. It would seem the flight to have some movement and activity had been the right call. “Shall we? I think warming up before anything else might be the best call and we can decide what to do after that.”