I/T - Deer demon things

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

mostly just posting because if I make it official I can't forget to work on it in lieu of playing games on my off days >v>

They're deerlike. They live on an astral plane, basically, sort of. alternate reality? I'm forcing berry to help me hammer out details. they eat emotions and can have a humanoid form.

I'll be doing premades but it'll also be run as an arpg type setup so you can earn the right to make your own or maybe get official designer (me lol) art for freeeeee. I say arpg but a/rpg is probably more accurate because I kinda wanna make some self-run adventure type dice games and things so people can play without supervision (since you can't just like, delete all the posts here we can see a clear record of someone playing lol).

STUFF.
🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
STUFF

Soooo basically all I have in my head at the moment is that, since they NOM emotions and can cross planes, sometimes they even prefer to live primarily in our world, holding down jobs as helpful as crisis counselors/therapists or, i suppose, they'd probably be dang good at torture if you swing that way.

I'll take this further and help roll it into something enjoyable if anyone's interested, tho it probably - unless we get a buuuuuuuuuunch of questions - keep it simple stupid.

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

other note I forgot - these will be semi-open, meaning you'll be able to color basic ones (or have others color them) for free! You won't be able to like, get any special traits or mutations but anyone will be able to come in and get a simple one so anyone can play

I might make a color-in-able base for that? :Ia that'd probably be helpful?

🐸

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
🐸

ARPG is art rpg, they're big things over on like DA? Where you get basically game/shop credit for drawing your stuff (even if it's not great art) - it's a big incentive for people to like, get involved and practice their art stuff.

I said a/rpg because I'd wanna have activities people can do even if they don't wanna, you know, draw. Like writing or game-like stuff so you can earn ~things~.

🐸

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
Just as a note, we're definitely still working on this, and it's absolutely going to be a thing!

Our original idea has expanded into something much larger since he posted this before, and we'll probably open a new I/T thread for what we've got. Right now, however, we're working on kicking Animal Country into big shape. :3