[IC]Ghastlys Midnight Workshop

Come my beans!

• Rowloons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stitch's Dolls

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this shop will consist of a few species I have created my self as well as a few other animals A majority of the creatures you can Only obtain in the shop as they are personal species and you can not make your own without permission. later detail for shop TOS and guidelines. this is a basic OC/ Pet For OC's Shop

The shop specialty The Rowloon

Rowloons a Racoon Owl hybrid creature known for their Bleps, big round eyes and bushy tails. they are the size of a house cat, but a bit more plump than a healthy cat. theses cute little babies of fur and feather are flightless. due to their small wings and size they can glide for a short time and and uses their tails to aid in bouncing in to the air. for a short hovering flight but immediately drop to the ground when their wings get tired and roll back on to their feet.

They love to hop around on their tails and feet, often bobbing their heads as they bounce, they love to sing and dance and can mimic easy sounds such as, alarms(oh no there goes sleep) horns, whistles, barks, and other animals. they have no capability of learning human speech, they are smart to an extent. Due to being small and to big to defend themselves or fly, they are a prey for most animals, hawks,wolves, other creatures 3 x their size. their for they are a protected species., commonly seen as domestic companions to creatures of all kinds.

The Rowloons eat a majority of, fruits,nuts,vegetables, occasionally small fish and mice, but if you leave them alone they will try to eat just about anything. much like goats, say goodbye to your couch. However when you take the time to care for and train theses creatures they will quickly learn right from wrong. with a few... mishaps or sassy birds who love to disobey orders occasionally.

Stitche's dolls.

Example Here Soon

Theses dolls are cute chubby bears,cats,dogs and more turned in to nightmarish creations! some are cute some are creepy. once you buy some from the bear known as stitches they come to life!,Stitches dolls are OC adoptable blind boxes. you buy a monster doll and about 1-4 weeks (time varies) latter you get a OC, you can trade or resale these latter they will be available in both RLC and BS credit.

RLC Blind Boxes:
you will be able to provide a mood board and pallet with inspiration to receive an semi-custom blind box. with a chosen theme and a short list of fears/dislikes to help aid me in my quest to bring you a doll witch will turn in to a OC 4 weeks later!

RLC Customs:
You will be able to order custom dolls with features you see fit (exclusion traditional clown or cosplay dolls) this doll will then be turned in to an OC design

Credit Blind boxes:
You can buy an already made doll with a forum and list a set amount of features you wish to see removed/not added to the doll such as Extra eyes, extra mouths, holes, showing bone ETC limited to 4 features a order. then i will take that doll design and make it real. ( you will not be able to influence change in the OC while being made. if you are not happy with ti you can trade it for a new OC or resale for exact credits spent)

Credit Gotcha:
Buy a roll to receive a doll! your limited to 4 rolls a day! what you get is a surprise! you can trade with other people for another oc but not resale, unless other wise stated

Last edited: