IC Isles Of Turtalia

AngelBane

Veteran
D

Welcome to the Isle of Turtalia home to a variety of dessert based turtle species.
Everything from cake tortoises to macaroon sea turtles can be found in this island paradise.
Turtalia once was a harmonious place where all flavors intertwined perfectly.
Many years later the Isle has become a turf war for flavor superiority.
It is up to you to slowly reunite the core flavor tribes of chocolate, spice, and fruit!

Last edited:

AngelBane

Veteran
D
I think so, i know fluffy things and dragons and the mainstream b/c pets but i like turtles..plus they are something I might be able to color if i got pre-shaded linework. I want to be able to create like..flavor variations.. and themes.....can already see a opening event thats like birthday cake turtles one for each month. Maybe theres a beef between the chocolate dessertles and the citrus dessertles.. who knows! lol

AngelBane

Veteran
D
After some browsing I am considering making the sea turtles macaroos cuz thats adopt a common theme I am seeing people make on DA.... then the ice cream can be like a jellyfish familiar.. and ice cream cone hermit crab familiars

AngelBane

Veteran
D
Theres still a lot i will need to have done once they are done.. a map.. etc etc.. lore... but its a start!

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
| | the thing you need most | |

I deffo want a dessertle!

| | is a hand to hold | |

AngelBane

Veteran
D
THIS IS SO COOOL. Getting the final pieces of my lineart in! Now I can start working on lore and planning a map.

Credit to Kittycat Fiend cuz these are amazing​