Latest posts

Group events

Land of Liron

Join The Chaos -> Hiring!

LandOfLiron

Resident
D
Mule Account
Will be working on this soon!! <3 Will likely be looking to hire colorists, people to help with lines, and lore peeps :)

LandOfLiron

Resident
D
Mule Account
COLORIST HIRING

I'm currently the only colorist and artist in the shop! I want us to grow and have a variety of styles within our community. That's where you come in! If you use the form here and post in this thread, you have a chance at being hired into our staff team.

Part Time - 1 Extra Tourac, 1 breeding/custom per month.

Full Time - 2 Extra Tourac, 2 breeding/custom per month.

RLC
All colorists are allowed to do RLC as they please! These will be further discussed between our staff team once we've grown a bit.

Coloring Rules
All characters must be approved before being dropped.
While style is heavily encouraged, it's important to make a cohesive piece with the lines given.
Staff points, breedings, and custom rules will be discussed further upon hiring.
This shop doesn't do shading except for specific circumstances, such as eyes, the head scale, and specific edits.
Edits are encouraged, but the ability to do them is not necessary!

Application Process
Using the form below, and link, you'll color at least 2 Touracs. The more the better! If I think you'd be a good fit, I'll DM you via here or discord with two random Touracs and ask for a breeding sample between them. After that, if I feel the need to see anything else I'll request to see you do some more edits, coloring styles, etc. If I feel you're a good fit, you'll be hired!
Any application here is perminent. It could take me a week or a year to reach out to you, but so long as your application is here, it will be looked at.

Lines

Code:
[center][b]Colorist Hiring[/b][/CENTER]
[b]Username:[/b]Your User ( Discord and BS if available )
[b]PartTime/FullTime:[/b]Which will you be?
[b]Edit Colorist/BaseColorist:[/b]Will you make edits to lines, or not?
[b]Previous Expirience:[/b]Not required to be hired!
[b]Availability:[/b]What times are you available and what's your timezone?
[b]Contact:[/b]Is it easier to contact you through BS, Discord, or other?
[b]Samples:[/b]Include personal art, other shop art, and samples in spoilers ( together or seperate )
[b]Notes:[/b]Any questions/Notes! <3

Last edited:

LandOfLiron

Resident
D
Mule Account
I AM EDITTING AROUND CERTING AND OUR CERT BACKGROUNDS, TEMPORARILY ON HOLD <3

CERTIST/APPROVAL HIRING

As the only certist in our shop, it can get a bit chaotic trying to keep up with all of the certing! It would really be handy having someone else on the team, and I thought the job could also serve as an approval position so someone, along with our colorists, could approve touracs for a faster process getting you guys kiddos!

This position has no specific requirements for full or part time, though it is appreciated if you feel you can't get to approvals/certing for an extended time you inform me!

Certing and Approval guidelines
All certs made must follow the same format, while texts can be resized and moved to better center them depending on a characters size, they need to remain consistent.
You must have a software that allows for colored text options, includes a 'guassian blur' feature, and can save PSD+PNG images.
Approvals for touracs consist mostly of finding bleeds and the like, while style is encouraged, but critique is also welcome.
Staff Credits and otherwise will be discussed further upon hiring, as well as what you can do with these things

Application Process
Using the PSDs below of our cert images, you will cert two separate Touracs. One of whom has a large size difference that you will need to work around, and the other will be a growing Tourac. As for approving Touracs, that being a staff-wide duty I am not too concerned with testing your ability. If you feel you don't have the eye to help approve, that's perfectly fine, just communicate that to me and you can be exclusively a certist! If I feel you're a good fit, I'll DM you to further discuss! Any application here is permanent. It could take me a week or a year to reach out to you, but so long as your application is here, it will be looked at.

Certing Procedure
I recommend lining up the feet or horns to be sure that all touracs are in the same position, even if edited.
The outer white effect is a duplicated version of the tourac colored white, then set to guassian blur 25. Then, you duplicate twice, combine, duplicate twice, combine. ( This process may change in the near future )
Name coloring has no specific rules, just that is matches well with the tourac.
For eggs, the white background is erased in the transparent glass.

Egg Base
Kid Base
Adult Base

PSD VERSION
Egg
Kid
Adult

GROWING SAMPLE

I'm Ready To Play!

Owner: AlicornPlayhouse
Tourac Name: Rhinestone
Tourac Breed: Cimex
Tourac: 1 2 3
Deviant: No
DropOff: 06-05-2022
Parents: Falsified/Thorne
Generation: 2
Notes: Yes this is actually a cert I need to get done- I-...
Colorist: Zakiax

SIZE DIFFERENCE SAMPLE

I'm Ready To Play!

Owner: belloblossom
Tourac Name: Iridessa
Tourac Breed: Fauna
Tourac: Here
Deviant: No
DropOff: 08/28/2022
Parents: n/a
Generation: 1
Notes: SORRY NOT SORRY BELLO IM USING UR KID </3 ily and i need a good test dummy consider these souvenirs.
Colorist: AlicornPlayhouse

Code:
[center][b]Certist/Approval Hiring[/b][/CENTER]
[b]Username:[/b]Your User ( Discord and BS if available )
[b]Previous Expirience:[/b]Not required to be hired!
[b]Availability:[/b]What times are you available and what's your timezone?
[b]Contact:[/b]Is it easier to contact you through BS, Discord, or other?
[b]Samples:[/b]Your certs!
[b]Notes:[/b]Any questions/Notes! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
Colorist Hiring
Username: chimkin__nuggie | kovak
PartTime/FullTime: part with potential full
Edit Colorist/BaseColorist: i can edit!
Previous Expirience: soquiili
Availability: pst -- currently unemployed
Samples:
Notes: <3

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Colorist Hiring
Username:Zakiax
PartTime/FullTime:Part time
Edit Colorist/BaseColorist:I canedit
Previous Expirience:Kitsu and I own DragonRealms which i'm revamping
Availability:I currently work Monday-Wednesday and i'm in CST
Samples:
Dragon Realms

Kitsu
Anything on the ownerlist Here Anything g2 or higher is usually edited to extreme edits

Shop Lines

Notes:<3

Moonie

Veteran
D
Colorist Hiring
Username: Moonie
PartTime/FullTime: Part Time into Full time
Edit Colorist/BaseColorist: Edits
Previous Expirience: I have a bit, I was a colorist in Everchange for a while
Availability: I'm currently all over the place, EST
Samples:
Anything in this Thread I colored

Notes: I still feel like I'm coming into my style and I know I have a lot to learn still but I'm always willing to hear criticism and advice

Last edited:

Blinded By Silence

Grizzled Veteran
D
Colorist Hiring
Username: Blinded By Silence | linnyboowho#8921
PartTime/FullTime: Part Time
Edit Colorist/BaseColorist: Edited
Previous Experience: Matope | Illosia | Warriors: Cats of the Sun
Availability: Pretty regularly! I work 10AM to 230PM EST and have Mondays and Wednesdays set aside specifically for CotS work.
Samples:

Notes: <3

Last edited: