Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Journey] A bit of Chaos after the storm [Zak and Lan]

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Zakiax collected his research balls as well as the three pokemon he was bringing onto this journey, Rain Drop. Zue and Zvonimir. Now that they were no longer trapped in the town it was time to get out and about. Of course Rain Drop was fussing in his arms like normal and Zue was on his head in its normal perch, clinging to his trainer's head like a hat. Zvonimir on the other hand walked aside its trainer, the fire lizard, quiet and collected as it took in its surroundings.

After collecting everything he thought he would need for the trip Zak exited the dorms and went to the gate to wait for Lan. Zak hadn't seen the other since they last observed Christmas, so he was wondering how the pair was doing.

While he waited he seemed to struggle with holding onto the blue torchic in his arms. "Rain Drop, enough" he said trying to keep the pokemon under control. "You'll have to wait until after Lan gets here, then we can go exploring. If you don't stop struggling i'll put you back into your pokeball until we move again." It was almost at those words that the torchic settled slightly. Just enough so it wouldn't get tossed back into its pokeball.

Zak did wonder how much damage the storm had done to the route they first journeyed on and was wondering if any new pokemon were making the place their home, or if it was all the same pokemon. There was rumors of some pokemon escaping into the grasslands and he wondered what type they could be.

[WC; 269]

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Lan hummed as he sorted through his things. He wore a simple t shirt with the lake of rage and a his favorite windbreaker. Rainbow toe socks and ooh there they were! He dug out his converse, ghost types doodled over what used to be white canvas. He pulled them on, lacing them up and grabbed his favorite hoodie out of his closet. He paused, lifting an eyebrow before slowly pulling out his mimikyu fusion out of the pouch. "Sorry Flapjack, you got to stay here today." He set the fusion on his bed and grabbed his belt, clipping Christmas and Ghost's pokeballs to it.

"Be good." He called, grabbing his pack and research balls and hurried out the dorm rooms to the entrance. "ZAAAAKKK. You ready to go?" He called out, busting out the doors. "Ooh HIiii Raindrop! Are you behaving?" He greeted the torchic, sliding his arms in the straps of his pack.

(WC 155)

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
"Yes I think we are." He replied as Lan came busting out the doors.

Zvonimir peaked its head out from behind Zak's leg as Lan ran up to the quartet. A small little grin was upon the bashful lizards face, before it pulled itself back behind Zak hiding behind him quite shy in meeting new people.

"Chic, Tor" the torchic replied starting to squirm again.
"Barely," Zak replied to Lan, "He's been better but I think we've been stuck inside way too long."

There was a small pause before he glanced down at Zvonimir "I suppose you havn't met yet." He started. "Lan this is Zvonimir, and the Zubat on my head is Zue. Both finally made it through quarantine." Zue barley stirred at the mention of his name quite content where it was for the time being.

"Which direction should we go to first?" he questioned Lan as they set out for the Newbreeze Grasslands. "I'm kind of curious to see what sort of pokemon is out there now."

[wc: 170]

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Ooh, you have more," Lan was not surprise to see the charmander, that seemed fitting for Zak. The zubat though was a surprise. He paused, mouth opening and then closing, thoughtful. "I am not going to be able to pronounce one of those." Zue was easy enough. "So sorry little guy."

"Might as well go straight and see what we stumble on," Lan shoved his hands in his hoodie, following Zak out into the Newbreeze grasslands. "The storm probably has everything turned upside down." Lan looked up at the sky, taking in the clear sky.

"Least we have decent weather again. Should have some sort of warning before something shows up where it shouldn't be and bites us in the ass." Lan knew a few things and bad storms, yeah. Not everything was going to be happy.

(Wc 137)

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
"I do have a couple more who made it through quarantine," He replied, "But I let them stay in the dorms for now, later I can introduce you to them if you like." There was a slight pause before he continued "If his name is to hard he does respond to Nim. It kind of became his nickname after a while."

"It was indeed quite a storm." He replied back. Once they got into the route Zak put Rain Drop down letting the Torchic explore what he could. "Stay Close though." he told him, "other wise its back into the pokeball for you." The Torchic seemed to stick its beak up at Zak before darting off into the tall grasses of the Grasslands.

Zak gave a sigh as the torchic ran off before looking back to Lan. "Yes today is at least good, defiantly better then being stuck inside most of the day.

"So how is Christmas doing?" he questioned the other.

[WC 162]

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Nim I can manage." Lan replied, that was actually rather cute. Nim the charmander. "Flapjack is staying in the dorms as well." The fusion was just so timid, it was easier on the mimikyu to just let him dig himself into the bedding and hide.

"Christmas has been getting bored," Lan admitted. "I'm going to let her out in a little bit, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a complete shit show out here before I do." She had stubby legs. "She's been pulling out my nail polishes. I keep telling her those are human polish but she hasn't been listening. Thankfully one of the dorm mates does have Pokemon safe polish so I did her nails up rainbow colors." It was so stinking cute.

"I'm just lucky she hasn't figure out how to unscrew the tops off the bottles yet." Hopefully letting her explore and her mani pedi would keep her out of his make up. "And yours? Any causalities to your stuff from the storm?"

(Wc 169)

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 6 1 6 5 1 3 22
Zak will try to throw one of his research balls at one of the startled Pidoves

5+1 = 6 dice