Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Journey]Satine and Lex-Beautiful minds

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Satine was walking out of the research station after getting new research balls to take out with her. She wanted to see what was in the other direction today. It was bright and sunny out today not like the last time she had been out when it was nice but overcast and not really great daylight for as much stuff that she wanted to see in the good daylight. Top of her list was wanting to see more of those pretty leaf babies that had flown away. She had drawn so many sketches of the little things, that she had learned from the center that it was called a Leafmew. And she loved it even more knowing that! The two things she was most set so far on getting now was her own new bulbasaur and one of those beautiful leafmews! She just knew her babies would all love the newgrass types! It would be the most amazing additions.

She hurried off towards the edge of town towards the grasslands and as she rounded a corner, she smacked right into someone.

"Oh gosh! Pardon me I am so clumsy. I'm so sorry I was not looking where I was going! I do not know how I get anyplace with how distracted i get sometimes!" she said holding the now wiggling Sesame who had not been happy about getting bumped off Satines shoulders.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Oh, it quite alright miss." Lex replied, reaching up to steady the young woman who had smacked into him. Nimbus gave a tiny disgruntle noise from her place in their hair, big eyes peeking out from behind the barrettes taming their curls into a semblance of order. They adjusted their skirt, smoothing the short thing of tulle and silks over the softest of leggings they had ever felt. High but comfortable sky blue leather boots clung to their legs A t-shit proclaiming not today Arceus slightly over sized and slipping off one shoulder.

"Where you planning to go out into the grasslands today?" They questioned, reaching a finger to their hair and gently soothed the tiny bug type. "You're fine Nimbus."

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Satine smiled, this person was very stylish and had amazing looking hair. She straightened the little scatterbug on her shoulder as he was slowly calming down again, he was not into waking up this early so his energy was low still. "Oh wonderful I would not wish to hurt someone i just met." She said with a smile as she looked over the other trainer. "Oh Oui I am heading out to the grasslands again. I went yesterday and oh gosh it was beautiful. I loved it and I'm hoping to catch some new things to bring back to the research people! I think it will just be amazing to learn some more stuff about new pokemon." she said with a smile as she eyed the joltik and smiled. "Oh my new friend Thrud caught one of those a few days ago when we went out. It was amazing really. She was so fast. I hope to get that fast with my throws." she said happily as she looked over the others outfit.

"Oh gosh my friend! Amazing outfit" she said, mostly to her self as she looked over how soft their pants looked and how well put together everything looked. "I think we will simply HAVE to talk about fashion while we go out walking, if you would like a companion today?" she asked with a smile.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Thank you," Lex twirled, laughing brightly and stopped, posing for her. "It's a they day and well greeting the day fabulous is a life goal." They paused considering. "I would enjoy that. Nimbus is my newest partner," they motioned to the little bug type in their white blonde curls.

"But I also have a pidove." They pulled Fat Kevin's ball out of their skirt pocket, rolling it in their fingers. "At the moment though, all he seems to be interested in is stealing food." He was such a terrible scammer. "Ooh, but my manners have left me. I'm Lex, it is a pleasure, Miss?" Lex questioned, offering a hand for Satine to shake.