Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Journey]Thrud and Vi-Adventure is afoot!

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud yawned as she walked out towards the edge of town. She was looking forward to getting out again and finding something new here again. The trip out the other day with Satine had been rather enjoyable and educational. She loved the idea of getting to know this area and all the things that were put here. She was wanting to know what different pokemon lived in the grass here. That joltik the other day had been very good looking when she turned it in. And she had seen those nice little greenish floating leaf types that the two of them had seen when out. She wondered if she might run into someone new while out here. She loved the idea of meeting new people while here. She had met a few but had hardly seen most of them since that first interaction. She looked down at Nezh and Snyder as they trotted along with her towards the edge of town, Hirsch sitting in her hair and chiming away happily as she checked and rechecked her pockets for the three balls she had been given for this exploration out. She looked around and thought she might see someone else headed out towards the grasslands but maybe they were just out for a walk. Snyder and Nez looked over towards the sounds of someone else approaching then up at her as she stopped to see if they were going out too.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Vi stretched out, enjoying the sunlight and warmth of the nauwil sunlight now the storm had passed. Her pokeballs were attached to her belt, she had her backpack filled with journals, snacks, and recorder. She made sure her dreads were tucked under her cap, keeping them from fizzing and drying out. Yesterday she had spent most of her time getting use to grasslands and dodging the broken pieces torn about from the storm.

But, research involved repeating the same thing over and over again. Information had to be contastly collected and compared, a long and tedious progress she had just barely begun. "Let's began," she muttered, heading out towards the grasslands, pausing as she took in the other trainer.

"Ooh, are you planning to go out?" She questioned, nodding to the pokemon.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud nodded as the other female came up and asked if she was going out. Nez was sitting on her foot protectively now as Snyder stood between her and the other trainer.

"Sure am. Ive been out once already. Would you like some company, or would you rather adventure alone? I do not mind company, makes the trip go along easier and is a lot more enjoyable." she said with a smile as she watched her hair move and Hirsch peeked his little self out to eye the other trainer before zooming out and chiming around happily at meeting someone new. "Hirschfeld seems to be happy with you coming along with us if you would like to." She said looking at Nez and Snyder and whispering to them to relax and be nice with the new friend.

"Its real nice out there and we had a lot of fun with the few things we encountered. I would not mind the company at all." she said, though her serious looking face looked off putting most of the time she did look like she was a little happy someone would be coming with her today.

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"I would like the company," Vi said simply, pausing to taking in the chingling that greeted her. "Hello little one." She greeted, offering a hand to the little bell. "Don't you have just a gorgeous ribbon." She smiled at the chingling. "It seems we have something in common." Aurelian ribbon was darker then the darling but a chingling all the same.

"Was your totodile your first pokemon?" She questioned, curious. Aurelian had been her first obtained in Nauwil, shortly followed by Tintin and then Violet.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud smile, or well it kind of came off more as a smirk to most but around new people it was about the extent that she managed till she knew them better. She watched as Hirschfeld brightly smiled at the compliment about his ribbon and chimed even louder, flitting around happily between the two of them as Thrud looked down at the two pokemon at her feet.

"Oh yes Nezha was the first one I got when I came to the island. Then Hirschfeld here. They have been real great getting to know the island better and feel comfortable here. Its even more helpful while out in the fields here now that everything is open here. Its really quite amazing out there. I went yesterday." She said as she watched as Snyder sat next to her ankle and looked up at her and then out at the other trainer. "Im Thrud by the way. Its nice to make another acquaintance here who is as interested in the research of the land as i am." she said as she nodded to her boys and signaled for them to start following. "Well lets get going while the light is great this morning." she said with a smile.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"A pleasure Thrud. I go by Vi," She added, pondering if she should release her pokemon but decided against it until she had a better feel of the island. No use having them get injured if it was a wreck out there. "I'm hoping it isn't too bad, I would like to let them out." She sighed, following Thrud.

"Are you here to do research? I was hoping to figure out a thesis for my post graduate studies out here." Vi had notes on the storm and on Tintin, poor boy had hatched during the storm and it seemed to have traumatized him. She had some idea of what she could write about but nothing too concrete she needed more information.