Kai Art! [RLC Set-Price, Credit Bribes]

TanuKai

Station Visitor
D
Pricing Sheet [Google Doc] || Samples Gallery || Ko-Fi || DeviantArt [Additional/Recent Samples]

Hi! I'm Kai!

I'm 26, UK-resident, and I really enjoy drawing other people's characters! also money to buy other people's arts and adopts.

My art has a large scope; I often try many styles and experiment a lot. Due to this, it would be difficult to price every style available in every permutation, so I've gone with the four styles people request most, to give you an idea of pricing, and prices for other styles (i.e. watercolour, lineless, rough sketches, fully painted) are available on request.

Click here to view the samples on the sheet in full.

Price wise, I price in GBP/£ because that's what my Ko-Fi is set up for as it's my currency!

Prices are flexible (can go up or down) depending on character. These are averages.
I also do art trades and accept certain site/ARPG currencies~ Such as BS Creds! ARPG/Site currencies are on an offer/bribe basis. Gotta eat, you know?

Regular Styles
Sketch
(coloured, crosshatched)​
Cel-Shade
(coloured, cel-shaded)​
Shaded
(coloured, painterly shaded, opt. sharp shine)​
Chibi​
£15​
£20​
£25​
Bust​
£10​
£15​
£20​
Halfbody​
£15​
£25​
£35​
Fullbody​
£25​
£35​
£45​
Simple Fullbody (i.e. ferals, certain CS)​
£20​
£30​
£40​

Pixel Style

Estimate​
Low-Detail​
£10+​
Medium-Detail​
£15+​
High-Detail​
£20+​

Additions

Backgrounds​
Negotiable - varies depending on what you want. (Currently, backgrounds are free because I need to practice them.)​
Additional Figures​
Couples are x2 base price. Talk to me about 3+ people/commissions in the same order, as that'll net you a bulk discount.​
Animation​
Varies depending on what you want.​

Experimental Style

Artists Choice​
£3 ko-fi minimum​

Experimentals mean you provide a subject, and that’s it. You get no choice in how I do the art.
It’s a grab-bag, so to speak. Fun, cheap, and a good way to get something unusual. ;3

If you see/have seen something in my gallery that you like that’s not a regular style, feel free to ask about pricing for that individual style.
(psst, thanks for reading <3)