Kovak's Komission Korner

kovak

Veteran
D
  1. Orders will be first come, first served. If there is something I need clarification in, I will ask, but if the piece/character is something I am uncomfortable with, I will let you know!
  2. Please let me know what form of communication you prefer: BasilikStew, Instagram, email, discord
  3. When creating an order, please send an email to tiffsgifs@gmail.com with your BasilikStew account, as well as link to your order/comment. This gives me a double confirmation that your order is on BasilikStew, as well as in my email.
  4. Payments will be done via Paypal. I will send you an invoice, and then will start the piece.
  5. You are free to critique/ask for wips from me. I will be willing to work with you; other than the watercolor paintings, but you can provide me as many references.
  6. I am willing to ship out the watercolor paintings. Just note that it will have a shipping cost in addition.
  7. Everything is in USD
  8. My Instagram: tiffsgifs
  9. My DeviantArt: firestar37406
  10. Let me know if you're okay with me posting wips in this thread!
  11. YES: animals, headshots, semi-realism, cartoony, animations, watercolor paintings, shipping
  12. NO: bugs, too complex of characters

Drawing: $10 for nonshaded; +$3.50 for shaded; +$15 for animation

Icon Headshot: $4.50 for a sketch, $7 for complete headshot

Bust Up: $3 for sketch; $15 for face; $35 for colored (+5 for background; $5.50 for animated)

Headshot Painting: $20 (+$5 US Shipping / $10 International Shipping)
- watercolor paints on a 5x7 in canvas, comes glossed