Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

R0D3NTS

[Liri] Lab 13

Liri

Station Visitor
D
Welcome to Lab 13. Watch out for the rats and the scientists. They bite.
Don't mind the dust, we're always under construction here it seems.

From Rats V.1:
Fertility Treatment Boon (1)
Chemical X Boon (1)

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

Specimen: Give Me ALL The Cheese!

EXP Earned: 1 | ◄ EXP Available: 1
Sm 0 / Sp 1 / St 2

Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Pink Eyed White

Personality: Has a high cheese drive...seems willing to do anything to get his cheesy rewards.

Findings: He's not terribly smart (we've seen him run into walls multiple times), he only has any speed to him when he smells cheese (or thinks he does), but he's got a decent amount of stamina (we did mention he runs into walls right? He did that for twenty minutes non stop. He's really not smart...)

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

► Specimen: FluffyButt MacFlufferson of Clan MacFluff

◄ EXP Earned: 0 | ◄ EXP Available: 0
Sm 0 / Sp 1 / St 2

► Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Blue Berkshire

► Personality: Seems enamored with the movie Braveheart. One of the labs scientists was watching it when she came into our possession, hence her odd name.

► Findings: She's about as bright as Cheese is. Which is worrying. She can be aggressive when around other rats, seemingly wanting to engage in fights, but while she's got the stamina to back it up, her speed is lacking and she ends up bested more often times than not.

Liri

Station Visitor
D

Specimen: Peek-A-Boo

Sm 0 / Sp 0 / St 2

Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Blue Agouti

Personality: Playful, and sweet. Likes to play with the scientists by popping up in the most random spots.

Findings: He's as dumb as the other two, plus he has no speed, but he'll play peek-a-boo with the scientists till the cows come home. I fear our lab is being over run by stupid rats at this point...

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

Specimen: Breaking Out In Spots

Sm 2 / Sp 0 / St 1

Genetics: Unknown. Presents as Dalmatian

Personality: A little too smart for our own good

Findings: We finally got a smart rat and our scientists aren't sure how to handle him, since they got complacent with Larry, Moe, and Curly. (Cheese/Peek/and Fluff respectively), and their stupidness. Spotty here seems keen on making our top scientists look like idiots. He may be right. He's (fortunately for us) not a very fast rat, and his stamina while present isn't as high as it could have been. I feel this also works in our favor.

Spots as a baby

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

Specimen: It's A Mystery To Me

◄ EXP Earned: 0 | EXP Available: 0
Sm 1 / Sp 1 / St 1

Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Cinnamon Husky

Personality: A well rounded girl, who likes to play coy

Findings: Mystery here is quickly becoming a lab favorite. She's even across the board as far as her smarts, speed, and stamina all are concerned. She could be brighter, but at least she's smarter than our three resident dim bulbs.

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

► Specimen: Chocolate Covered Mess

Sm 1 / Sp 0 / St 1

► Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Variegated Hooded Agouti

► Personality: Impish

► Findings: This rat is going to be the death of us. She's too curious, and likes to get into places she doesn't belong. Her first day here she got into the chocolate stash of one of the scientists, and got extremely chocolate covered, thus earning her name. Even as I write this she's trying to convince one of the scientists to give her a treat. She's got zero speed to her, but she's mildly smart, and a bit of stamina. Meaning she'll beg for awhile.

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

► Specimen: Bryn

Sm 0 / Sp 2 / St 0

► Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Chocolate Agouti

► Personality: Sweet box of dumb rocks

► Findings: Bryn... Bryn is a sweet boy, who just showed up one day and is one of my favorites. He's a speedy boy, who will dart out of his cage and into my pockets if given half a second to do so. He's also fairly dumb, and no real stamina to speak of, he once decided to give up climbing up my arm mid way and almost fell to the floor before I caught him. He's a sweet dumb box of rocks, and more than once I've been tempted to take him home with me.

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

► Specimen: Speckle Butt

Sm 1 / Sp 1 / St 0

► Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Fawn Variegated Husky

► Personality: Bitey brat

► Findings: I don't know who keeps naming these rats, but they need to be fired. Out of a cannon. Into a wall. I swear. Speckle here, is a brat. She likes to bite if she doesn't like you. She doesn't like me. Fortunately she doesn't bite much, and loses interest halfway through, but she's smart enough to know she hates me and speedy enough to dash at me when I have to take her from her cage to try biting me. Fortunately I'm usually faster.

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

► Specimen: Ocean Mist

Sm 2 / Sp 0 /St 2

► Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Seafoam Siamese

► Personality: Space Cadet

► Findings: Ocean Mist is probably the most laid back rat in our lab right now. He's smart, very smart in fact but he's sort of lazy and off in his own little world. He has no speed to speak of, but when he starts in on a maze or other task he has more than enough stamina. It's just getting him to focus that's a real challenge!

Last edited:

Liri

Station Visitor
D

► Specimen: Nightwing

◄ Sm 2 / Sp 0 /St 1

► Genetics: Unknown. Presents as a Black Self +Mutation

► Personality: Mysterious

► Findings: Nightwing is quickly becoming a lab favorite. One of our comic book geek scientists noted that the interesting color mutation reminded them of their favorite comic book character and was quick to dub this boy Nightwing. He's smart as a whip, though the scientist who named him says he could be smarter and wants to start training him. We're all dismayed by his lack of speed, and his stamina is on the low end of things. He was given his little mask by the same scientist who named him and now we can't get it off him. He tries to run and or bite any time we try. He requires more observation.

Last edited: