Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Literary Litany

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
7.12.21 : with Herd opening back up in the shop it's time to start opening and renewing the small book lovers group that is this herd.
Literary Litany is a herd about information most often in the form of books. They love to spread and get knowledge from all over the place on all kinds of subjects. They also function to collect rare books and other literary works and help preserve them so they aren't lost to the world.

What does the herd do?
Gather and spread all kind of information and make connections so if someone does need some kind of information the herd can point them in the right direction. More often or not it will be a bookshelf or reference material. There may be ponies who record information down so it doesn't get lost to the ages.

Who might be interested?
Anyone seeking knowledge or just has a deep love of books.

What does it take to join?
There is a form down below look it over and list if your pony has any specialties they want to be known for. Have a pony who knows how to gather and entertain others? Great. Know a pony who can recite any book read. Perfect.

Can you be parts of multiple herds?
Not until the Everchange shop says it's alright. one herd at a time for now but once the shop opens up to multiherd groups then it will be fine.

Rules

1. Follow BS and Shop TOS
2. Please be kind to our patrons here in the shop. Any planned drama keep it down and out of ORPs
3. Do not damage the books
4. Other rules will be added as needed

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Daehisie of Dorthonion: (location everville) Shop owner and herd leader. This pony is blind but she has an excellent memory. She remembers stories that are read to her and where things are located. She used to have sight and has had a deep love of book since she was a young pony before she went out adventuring and lost her sight.

Teal Tale: (location everville) Herd assistant and shop assistant. Teal is stubborn as the day is long. She has a deep love of cute things but doesn’t like to admit it instead hording things. She has an obsession with sour and believes lemon belongs on everything. She can often be found looking at pictures of her kids and is happy to talk about them

Bella Truh: (Everville) Runs a computer repair shop but can often be found hosting E and E game nights in the local bookshop. She has a good time and has a large collection of E-books.

Précis Treatise: (Twilight town but travels) Runs a print shop in twilight town and travels around working on literature restoration and book preservation.
Dormouse: (Bone Town, Fall's Harvest) helps run the local library and dabble in Calligraphy
Maylight Mericle (Drizzletown) Inkmaker and book nerd.
Alien Xyrxisys (Nomadic pony) One who deals in books and trade goods.

Phaedra Zaniyah : Just an avid reader and collector of books. Obsessed with gaining knowledge-especially anything related to magic but also has a healthy interest in astronomy. Rarely reads fiction.

These are locations you can Rp in just make sure and contact the owner to find the thread to join in or have them start a thread for you.
Words and Wisdom - Run by Daehisie of Dorthonion and Teal Tale (Reoakee)
(it's a basic bookstore it has a few other trinkets for sale at front desk)

Bone Town Local Library- Run by Dormouse (Seimei)
(Shhh it's a library)

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D

I have three types of books to pick from. Books can be requested any time. I just love to make them. They can be for anyone in ORP or PRP to give out. Recipients do not have to be herd members as these are just for fun and I will be making them for ponies being part of this herd to give out to others. I will also be making a book for each pony who joins based on their interest blurb.
These books are not official shop items but just something I love doing
I have three book types. Thick, Thin and Journal (thin and journal templates made by my friend Lily_Spiral)

Some art is tied to a specific location as these books are available in those locations. if you want this art please look at location listings to see the username and pony name who you would need to bother to get books listed below.

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
This herd has many different ways to join the most common is a deep love of books, but not all information can be passed that way so other ways might be curriers or teachers who are more active in other ways. There could even be a musician or two about if you keep your eyes peeled.

Pony: Who is joining?
What do they do: Do they do calligraphy and poems, or run a bookshop or what
About: just a fun note or two about the pony personality wise or likes or dislikes, these determine the little art book I will make for your pony -see pg 1 art section-
Book type: Thick, Thin, Journal

Last edited:

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
While we are not a certified herd every so often there may events that the shops run such as ORP these will be posted here. please feel free to join in.

As we grow and get more connected with the world and other herds that information will be placed here

Twilight Town
House Eleganza

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony:

What do they do: Just an avid reader and collector of books. No job or interest in a job. (Silver spoon-extremely wealthy and generous parents)
About: Obsessed with gaining knowledge-especially anything related to magic but also has a healthy interest in astronomy. Rarely reads fiction.
Book type: I already nabbed a book from you.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:
What do they do: Journalist and historian
About: When Persimmon Drop was first found along the beaches, she couldn't remember anything from her past. Since then, she's been determined to make her own memories and play catch up on all the stuff she may have missed!
Book type: Journal

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:
What do they do: Bookshop Owner - The Nookshop
About: Despite the rundown exterior of her bookshop, Violetta takes a great deal of care in her preserving the quality of the books within. Behind her main counter you can find a variety of magical tomes, but Violetta will insist that every book is full of it's own sort of magic.
Book type: Thick