Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Land of Liron

<Looking for Models!>

As you may have noticed, our breeds list is missing images for our Touracs! I want to give three stages for each Tourac, each displayed on the breed sheet, and each free to be used for other images, such as breeding examples, pfps, ETC! If this is of interest to you, then you came to the right place!

By filling out the form below, there's a change that the RNG will pick you for that specific breed, at which point you will get all three stages of Tourac from the palette or mood board given. You can only win one breed of Tourac, but can enter for as many as you would like!

Make sure every breed you enter for is in a different form! One breed per form.

As always, don't discourage other players, and the more that enter, the better! For every person you refer to this game, you'll get an extra ticket in one of the breeds you entered for. A list should be provided in every post the order in which you'd like to earn extra tickets, much like a preference list.

This opens - Now!
And ends - June 21st, 12pm PST​

Code:
[CENTER][b]I'll Apply![/b][/center]
[b]Username:[/b] Your User
[b]Breed Wanted:[/b] The breed you'd like.
[b]Referral:[/b]User of the person who showed you us!
[b]Extra Pref:[/b]In what order would you like to be given extra tickets when necessary?(list the breeds you enter for)
[b]Inspo:[/b]Any image to base your Tourac off! Palette, mood board, music, etc.
[b]Notes:[/b]Anything you feel needs to be added! <3

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'll Apply!
Username: KisaValkyrie
Breed Wanted: Terra, Flora, Cimex
Referral: Zak
Extra Pref: Flora would be 2nd pref
Inspo:

Notes: Not a big spider person in any way shape or form. So other bugs, yes, spiders, no thanks.