Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Land of Liron

<Love Smells Sweet> Valentines Day Raffle

Fauna, Primis, Terra, Flora, Cimex
NOW - Feb 22nd

With Valentines day on the way, Touracs are excited all around. You think they up and forgot all those funny little human traditions? Think again! They kept many holidays they learned from people, including the one they had been taught to be a symbol of love.

This is a free raffle, though you can earn extra tickets if you refer someone to the shop! All rules are in the thread Game/Events, though most of it is simply basic etiquette. Be kind, play nice, and don't guilt staff or other players if you don't win! We have plenty of games, everyone.

Fill out the form below for a chance to win one of these lovely- well, lovebirds.​

Code:
[center][b][color=#c0997c]I Want In![/color][/b][/center][/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[SIZE=5][CENTER][SIZE=5][b]Username:[/b](Your User)
[b]Pref List:[/b](1,2 or skip)
[b]Do you celebrate Valentines? If so, tell me about your valentines traditions!:[/b](Y/N, feel free to skip)
[b]Referral?:[/b](User Who Brought You Here)

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want In!

Username: KisaValkyrie

Pref List: 3,4,1,2,5

Do you celebrate Valentines? If so, tell me about your valentines traditions!: Its my cats birthday so thats about what i do. And get some amazing discount candy and stuffed animals the day after!

Referral?: the shop/Wey?

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I Want In!

Username: PeterPan_da144

Pref List: 5 - reroll

Do you celebrate Valentines? If so, tell me about your valentines traditions!: Growing up, I did. I gave out Valentines to everyone in my classes. As I got out of high school, no. I didn't see much point in it. Today, in a sense. It's actually the anniversary of when I started dating my current fiancé, and today marks ten years of us being together <3 so we do celebrate it, in a sense.

Referral?: Shop owner! Or myself. I can't remember if I discovered it on my own or through someone xD

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
I Want In!

Username:Zakiax

Pref List:4, 3 reroll

Do you celebrate Valentines? If so, tell me about your valentines traditions!:We used to. I remember a time where he would make me origami flowers and bring them to me at work. But now that we both usually work or have some other plans this year. Like tonight is a dnd session we have so we'll be doing that together.

Referral?:N/a

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
I Want In!

Username: DavyJnah

Pref List: 4, 1, 3, 5, 2

Do you celebrate Valentines? If so, tell me about your valentines traditions!: Not really? Husband and I just sit around and enjoy each others company and maybe each more sweets.

Referral?: Kisa

SwordOfTheNagas

Veteran
D
I Want In!

Username: SwordOfTheNagas

Pref List: 1. 3. 4. 2. [reroll]

Do you celebrate Valentines? If so, tell me about your valentines traditions!: Yes, I always send my soulmate a greeting.

Referral?: Sami.