Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

🌱 Tiny Beans 🌱

[May Flowers] Cross-Pollination (Mix-n-Match Breedings)

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
May is a beautiful time of year! So many new flowers sprout, calling forth new cubs. However, some lions can get a little caught up in the buzz and well.... it only results in more sprouts.

This is a Mix-n-Match style breeding thread. That means your lions will be randomly paired with other owners' lions. This will take one of your lion's breeding slots, so please be sure you're okay with this before entering.

Rules
1. You can enter as many of your lions as you wish, but they must each be posted in a separate post.
2. If your lion currently has cubs, they are ineligible.
3. When the pair is picked, the artist will randomize for who will get first pick. Picks will then follow an ABAB pattern and owners may do with their picks as they wish.
4. These breedings are completely free.​

Code:
[IMG width="300px"]link[/IMG]
[b]Lion Name[/b]:
[b]Field Guide[/b]: [url=link]Lion #[/url]
[b]Owner[/b]:
By posting this form, I am agreeing to staff enforcement of a randomized picking order.

Last edited:

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D

Lion Name: Syrup
Field Guide: 0015
Owner: Zakiax
By posting this form, I am agreeing to staff enforcement of a randomized picking order.

Ellanoire

Grizzled Veteran
D

Lion Name: Bliss
Field Guide: 0016
Owner: Ellanoire

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D

Lion Name: Finch
Field Guide: 0010
Owner: Absolutiones

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D

Lion Name: Meadow Blossom
Field Guide: 0035
Owner: Zakiax

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D

Lion Name: Li'Mou
Field Guide: #0023
Owner: Luxona

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 2
Res: 2
1. Absolutiones
2. Zakiax

Zakiax will get first pick of this breeding!

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
As Bliss is not eligible for these breedings, and Zakiax is already paired, there is no other pairing for Li'Mou @Luxona. However, if you would still like him to receive a litter, he can be paired with Calceon. You will automatically receive first pick. Please reply to let me know if you would like to proceed or save your breedings, Lux!