-=[MLPixelPony]=--{

Halyna

Resident
D
Mule Account
β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„

SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU, BERRI

β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„

Halyna

Resident
D
Mule Account

What a busy day!

The owner's list is updated, and I made some changes to the filtering!
You can now filter by where an owner is located.

I also updated a couple usernames.
For example, for polli, while the certs haven't been changed, if you search "polliwoggi" you'll see all "Variable Nonsense" certs, as well!

Going forward, unless you tell me otherwise, your "location" will be marked as where you're most viewed. ( For many of you that's still Gaia. )
If you'd rather it be Basilisk Stew, please let me know!

Halyna

Resident
D
Mule Account

I.... Guess I never officially announced the event is open?

Just in case, though I think most people are aware... Here it is!

Ophelia Overdose 2.0!!

There are 10 ponies up for grabs. ( Well, actually 7 now. )

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Can ponies be used across all sites the shop is on, or are ponies limited to the site we obtained them on?

Halyna

Resident
D
Mule Account

They're not site-locked.