Latest posts

Group events

Everchange

Moogz's Can of Mindworms

MoogerMint

Grizzled Veteran
D
.:[ Moogz's Quests ]:.

Just a newb here that seems to be bent on porting all old characters over here, and turning them into ponies. Because that's not weird at all. 8[

<3

.:[ Some Things To Note ]:.
  • I am perfectly good with some artistic interpretation in each characters' designs/pelts, especially for any that were originally, y'know... skin-colored. I love markings, so as long as it's still easy to visibly tell what character it is, that's a-okay!
  • If you wish to, templating things is great. I have no qualms with this, if it makes everyone's life just a little bit easier!
  • I am next to impossible to disappoint. Srsly, if you're worried about anything remotely similar, you're good. xD
  • I would be willing to pay for anything in here if it were picked up! My main problem would be whether the artist has fun with it or not, and I don't know anyone well enough to know if they would. I've got Gaia plat and BS creds to toss at anyone who wants to do any, just let me know!

At the moment, I can afford all three quests

Last Updated: August 1st, 2020
Adjusted prices​

Last edited:

MoogerMint

Grizzled Veteran
D
.:[ To Post ]:.

Due to the fact that I'm only posting completed forms in here, in the off-chance someone actually wants to work on any of them, the spoilered list below are characters that have not been posted yet, as a note to myself. Just ignore it.​

.:[ To Get ]:.
.:[ Possibles ]:.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] MoogerMint
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Adult
[b]Breed:[/b] 
[b]A or B:[/b] 

[b]Description:[/b]
[list][*][i]Body:[/i]
[*][i]Eyes:[/i] 
[*][i]Hair:[/i] 
[*][i]Horn:[/i] -delete if not applicable-
[*][i]Wings:[/i] -delete if not applicable-
[*][i]Teeth:[/i] -delete if not applicable-
[*][i]Claws:[/i] -delete if not applicable-
[*][i]Spikes:[/i] -delete if not applicable-
[*][i]Antenna:[/i] -delete if not applicable-
[*][i]Hooves:[/i] -delete if not applicable, this is for if you have fetlocks on your character-
[*][i]Misc:[/i] -feel free to add categories as you see fit-  [/list]

[b]References:[/b] -spoiler or link-
[b]Offering:[/b]

MoogerMint

Grizzled Veteran
D
.:[ Fisk ]:.

Username: MoogerMint
Starting Stage: Adult
Breed: Saltwater Aquatic (mutated)
A or B: A

Description:
  • Body: See reference for coloration, but across the entire body (little to none of the humanoid skin tone on the upper half); feel free to have some fun with it. Based on a lionfish!
  • Eyes: Green, lively, conveying either intense shyness or innocence
  • Hair: Short, auburn; see reference for cut
  • Spikes: A few striped lionfish spines on the back
  • Wings: Wing-like fins on back (they're not wings, but I wasn't sure how else to describe them); likewise, if you prefer, you can instead have the lionfish spines down the back instead, though I feel that would be more difficult
  • Hooves: Saltwater fins on the front legs should be much larger
  • Ears: Use the freshwater ears instead of the saltwater ears

References: [main ref], [lionfish ref]
Offering: 2,000c

Last edited:

MoogerMint

Grizzled Veteran
D
.:[ Roku ]:.

Breed: Dragon
A or B: B

Description:
  • Body: See reference for coloration; playing with the markings is fine, especially on the parts that aren't visible under the clothes; clothing not necessary though the bladed bracers would be neat to keep (and don't have to be the same ones as in the ref at all)
  • Eyes: Piercing cyan with slit pupils, cunning
  • Hair: Medium-length and messy, seafoam green; see ref
  • Horns: Elegant type, grey; far horn has a gold ring around it (if it shows at all)
  • Wings: See ref, though playing with the coloration/markings is just fine, considering my coloring skills back then were horrid! 8,D
  • Teeth: Is it possible to add on the shark smile? Or something somewhat similar?
  • Claws: Grey; has a jade ring around his right big toe
  • Tail: Straight tail, no tuft (if there is a tuft, it'd be the same color as the hair)
  • Ears: Down ears

References: [main ref] (palette used)
Offering: 1,000c

Last edited:

MoogerMint

Grizzled Veteran
D
.:[ Kasi ]:.

Breed: Pegasus (+Owl morph)
A or B: B

Description:
  • Body: See reference for coloration; playing with the markings is fine, especially on the parts that aren't visible under the clothes; clothing not necessary though the jewelry would be neat to keep (any type of jewelry, not necessarily what's in the ref)
  • Eyes: Tea stain gold, amiable
  • Hair: Black, option of adding some color in from the main body as well; see ref for cut, though the style can be played with (please keep a long braid though!)
  • Wings: Larger fluffy closed wings; see ref for coloration though again, markings can be played with
  • Ears: Owl morph
  • Tail: Owl morph

References: [main ref] (palette used)
Offering: 1,000c

Last edited: