[Open] Permapony Playtime Herd

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I've Got the Perfect Idea!!
Pony:

Reason to Join:
Do they promise to play nice? Of course!
Personality blurb or notes:

Pony:

Reason to Join:
Do they promise to play nice? Of course!
Personality blurb or notes:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
@Reoakee
Hatchet is so overwhelmingly excited to welcome Honey Syrup and Honey Bee to the herd that he wore out all his energy at once and had to take a very long nap. Now that he's back up and full of more energy than ever, he hopes the pair of them will be able to keep up!

(Aka, both ponies were definitely immediately accepted into the herd, and I apologize for the long delay in letting you know <3)

@PeterPan_da144
Hatchet hopes that Peter and Amantia are ready to play so hard. He has this epic adventure the two of them can go on as soon as they grab a snack from Honey Bee! Welcome to the herd, now let's go play!

Bluedemonwolf

Grizzled Veteran
D
Pony:

Reason to Join: n/a
Do they promise to play nice? Yes, Maple always plays nicely, unless you try to eat her pancakes. Those are off limits
Personality blurb or notes: Maple is a bubbly, joyful, and happy foal. She loves to play games and can be a little playful at times. She enjoys pancakes and is constantly found on a giant stack of them. Side note: Her adoptive parents are part of the herd as well!

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
@Bluedemonwolf

Welcome to the herd Maple! Hatchet is so super excited to have you, he's just bursting with questions. Like, "How did you get pancakes so big?" and "How do you carry them around?" and most importantly: "Do you ever eat them?" He just knows you'll have a blast with the herd.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Pony:

Reason to Join:
Do they promise to play nice? Mmmmm...okay.
Personality blurb or notes: Glitter Bomb is a firecracker of a foal - he is a bundle of energy and his "normal inside voice" is still considered to be loud among his peers. He is especially fond of messy arts and crafts project and sometimes its hard to tell when his coat his shimmering, or when he's gotten glitter glue on his hooves.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
@belloblossom

Welcome to the herd Glitterbomb! You've given Hatchet a wonderful idea about the next arts and crafts project he wants to do with everyone. He's so excited to have Glitterbomb join that he's tossed glitter everywhere in celebration, much to the dismay of his caretakers.

Pony:

Reason to Join: Ravi has spent their time learning what it takes to take care of a foal going to school for foal care and safety when they where younger. Arts and crafts anyone? Ravi will bring the glitter glue! They wish to give a Paw and hopefully take part in all the arts and crafts!, but they will not only help with that, they will help with nap time. They have always held a fondness and want to protect foals. perma foals are a curious thing to them, though they understand their circumstance somewhat Ravi will give it his all!
Do they promise to play nice? yes of course they do~
Personality blurb or notes: They are a happy go lucky pony, who absolutely loves to show their artistic creativity. The are a sweet heart , they do not become angry no matter what, always willing to help and play, they are a bit childish. Easily excitable and loves to see what others can create being very supportive and quite enthusiastic. however will never support anything dangerous!

Pony:

Reason to Join: -
Do they promise to play nice? " if I must" They promise not to bite, but can't promise there wont be a little mischief
Personality blurb or notes: Ezra gets board at home, they come from a family of vampires and their family is usually busy, Their mother is quite protective though so Ezra is usually by her side. they don't get to play with other foals often. when they heard there was a place for perma foals and other foals, they became existed. and left home to come join the fun, what mothers permission? don't worry They will ask soon as they get home. don't worry about the sun they got a charm.
They are a bit mischievous and love to chase others around loves to read on their own and will often do so away from others, but becomes grumpy when reading time is interrupted, they are curious about others especially about others, they are not uses to life outside their home, so you will usualy get a million question s within reason from Ezra.