Latest posts

Group events

🌱 Tiny Beans 🌱

[OPENING] B/C Pet Mashup

Bean Sprout

Resident
D
Mule Account
One of my favorite things is taking inspiration from the things you love most, and turning it into something new for you. I want to do that with some of your most beloved B/C pets.

Please use the form below to give me a selection of B/C pets you truly adore. I'll take inspiration from a few of them and mix them into something completely new that hopefully you'll love just as much.

Some notes
These will not be exact copies of your characters, they will be an inspired mash-up.
Mash-ups will be mostly CC as I'd like to do the ones that inspire me most to make you something great.
These are completely free.
You may post up to 6 characters, but I will not use all of them for inspiration.

You MUST own the characters you are using as inspiration.

Please use this form to enter.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] -
[b]Inspiration Pets:[/b] [SPOILER]Use images in these spoilers please, no links[/SPOILER]
[b]What are the things you like most about these pets?[/b] -

Revel

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Revel1984
Inspiration Pets:
What are the things you like most about these pets? Glowy from the first, the sketchy tribal-ish marks and the accessories from the second, also FLOOF

Ellanoire

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Ellanoire
Inspiration Pets:
What are the things you like most about these pets? They all generally represent my aesthetic, and other special moment for me in the b/c. <3 (A Christmas gift, APPLE, 30th Birthday Gift, Next Level Elle aesthetic, surprisingly perfect for me wolf.)

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Username: Absolutiones
Inspiration Pets:

What are the things you like most about these pets? Gothic and space.

MoonRazor

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username:
MoonRazor
Inspiration Pets:

What are the things you like most about these pets? I really love the markings on all these pets, things that are soft and kind of swirly with a little bit of contrast. On the Houla in particular I love how the difference in the merle vs brindle stand out but also manage to blend together

Last edited by a moderator:

Berri

Veteran
D
Username: - Berri
Inspiration Pets:
What are the things you like most about these pets? - I love the skeletal/tribal markings and the color combinations in each one 83

Sullivan

Veteran
D
Username:
- Sullivan
Inspiration Pets:

What are the things you like most about these pets? - I love natural colors, and interesting markings. And pushing the line of natural... or natural with some contrasty spice? :D

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Luxona
Inspiration Pets:
What are the things you like most about these pets? Patchwork/sinful gradient/tailmouth/inky hair, bone/skull markings 4 life/purple, goth feel/inky hair/spoopy, black sclera/purples and black combo, (if cyo plushes count) bone/skull markings & sinful gradient~

Zakiax

Stew Aficionado
D
Username:
- Zakiax
Inspiration Pets:
What are the things you like most about these pets? - Dragon Themed Markings, Color palletes

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D
Username: Naberius
Inspiration Pets:
What are the things you like most about these pets? before I put these down I was like "haha I don't have any themes in my favorite pets" but it turns out my weaknesses are teal and a lil spooky