Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[OVER] Congrats, Blinded!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

TreeClan is all about connections with each other. Cats never leave the Clan alone, but in pairs to ensure that there's always a buddy to go for help in the event of an accident. In honor of the community and friendship that bonds TreeClan together, to win this cat, you need to be nominated by another user! That is to say, you can't enter for yourself into this game! Instead, you'll be entering one other user who you would like to express your appreciation for! Anyone from shop regulars, staff or newbies can be nominated! Simply @ their BasiliskStew username and they'll be signed up for the raffle for this feline of friendship!

Rule Refresher
1. You may only nominate one user.
2. You cannot nominate yourself.
3. Anyone can be nominated, so long as they can be tagged in the thread!
4. Repeat nominations are a-okay (if someone nominates Player X, a different user may also nominate Player X!)

Raffle List
1. Blinded By Silence
2. Nym
3. NatiStorm
4. PeterPan_da144
5. Tigeria
6. belloblossom
7. Subducting
8. belloblossom

Note: All cats given away this past week will have been canonically apart of MountainClan and traveled to the new territories as seen in the meta. This cat is choosing to stay with TreeClan. Keep this in mind when entering for them.

Opens: Saturday, Oct. 15th @ 9pm PST / 12am EST
Closes: Monday, Oct. 17th @ 9am PST / 12pm EST

Last edited:

Nym

actual trash
D
Staff member
Mod
; u ;

@Tigeria -- NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY NOMINATED ME (although aaa thank you) -- you've been an absolute delight. I don't always see you, and sometimes life gets the both of us, but we've made some amazing things together, had late-night plotting, and created some of my favorite stories together. You're a good peeps, and I really enjoy playing/spending time with you/and generally YOU.

NatiStorm

Grizzled Veteran
D
@belloblossom Also not because you nominated me, but because you have truly been there for me in the past few years. From wonderful plots to distractions of cute animals to helping me get started in other shops, you are genuinely a wonderful friend and rp partner.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d8 1 1
Raffle List
1. Blinded By Silence
2. Nym
3. NatiStorm
4. PeterPan_da144
5. Tigeria
6. belloblossom