Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[Over] Congrats, Peter!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
When a she-cat and a tomcat love each other very much... kittens appear!
Such was the case with Snowball (Tigeria), a blind kittypet, and Gravedigger (Nym) a wildcat turned kittypet in order to be with the love of his life. It was no surprise that the pitter patter of paws would be soon on their way and sure enough, Snowball and Gravedigger had three kits in no time! However, tragedy would strike the small family, for of the three kits, one would not survive much longer after their name was given to them.

When they woke up next, they would find themselves in a forest without any sense of how they got there. They will not have a guide to lead them through what they may eventually learn to be called The Wild Wood. I imagine that waking up in a strange forest would lead to quite a lot of confusion. So, tell me, how do they get through it? How do they feel when they realize they are no longer with their family and what sort of cat do they become, when they are an ageless ghost kit who will never grow up?

The contest below is a rp prompt contest for the following kit, and the first ghost of the shop! Please fill out the form completely, so that your entry is considered valid.
This contest ends on Tuesday, Oct. 4th at 5pm PST/9pm EST

Code:
[size=32][color=grey][b]BOO![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:
Kit Name:[/b] (kittypet or loner name themes are accepted here! Ex. One sibling is named Souleater.)
[b]Personality Traits:[/b] (list between 3-5 traits to give an idea about this kitten!)
[b]Plot Ideas:[/b] (do you have any plans for their future?)
[b]Prompt:[/b] [i]enter prompt reply here[/i] (This kit was alive for a short time, long enough to be named, before they died and found themselves in the Wild Woods, the limbo between the Dark Forest and SunClan. Ghosts cannot travel into these other areas and must keep to the Woods. For any cat, let alone a kit, this would be a sudden undertaking. How does the kit handle it their new predicament?)

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
BOO!
Username: PeterPan_da144
Kit Name: Whisper
Personality Traits: Quiet, Contemplative, Careful, Inquisitive, Loyal

Plot Ideas: I'd like them to meet more ghost cats, obviously, but would also like to see if they could interact with living cats. I know that there's a SunClan interaction perk, so there are cats who can obviously speak with the dead, but what about Wild Wood cats? Perhaps they even speak only to their siblings, giving guidance from beyond with a soul wise beyond their years. I'd also like them to meet cats from clans who have passed on, but can't reach SunClan. Perhaps this wise little kit can help them figure out what they need to do in order to move on to their proper afterlife instead of lingering in limbo forever. And, if given the chance, would one day get them reincarnated into a healthier body and become a medicine cat ^^

Prompt: Whisper made no sound when they were born. It scared their parents, and the Twolegs they lived with, but they soon figured out that the little kit was alive. Unfortunately, however, they didn't live past their eyes getting open (almost a week). Part of the reason they were so quiet was because of their disposition, but the other part was due to being born sick. Something was wrong with them before they even came out, something that - thankfully - did not pass on to their siblings. Before the Twolegs could even figure out what was happening, the kitten had passed quietly in its sleep.

They never got to see their parents or their siblings, but they vaguely remember their voices and scents.

So when they woke in an eerie new place, able to see, they were scared at first. Where were their parents? Their siblings? The warmth of the nest in the Twoleg den? They spent their first few days huddled in the roots of a tree. They felt no hunger, no thirst, no cold. They could have remained there the rest of their lives if another hadn't come along and found them. Slowly, they were coaxed from the roots, and were taught all about the world they now found them self in.

At first, it was heart wrenching that they had been taken from their family so young. But soon, they had grown to accept it, and were thankful for a second chance to at least be able to know what life could have been like. They grew into their more introspective personality because of all of this, wowing other spirit cats with their ability to understand far beyond their age. They were eventually shown how to watch their family, and thus spent the majority of their time watching their litter mates bumble about and grow. One day, they hope to be able to see their siblings again, but only after a long and fulfilling life lived, and they don't ever want to see another kit taken so young from their families.

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Regardless of being our only entrant to this contest, i loved what I saw for Whisper! Congratulations on your win, @PeterPan_da144!

Be sure to coordinate with the other owners of the litter (Tigeria and Nym) to determine who will be posting the breeding certification for this litter!