Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[OVER] Congrats, Subducting!

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

My goodness, have you ever seen so much emotion (or lack there of) on a cat before? Staring deep into those eyes, I wonder what goes on inside of the mind of a cat like that. Are they full of mysteries and secrets? Are they judging me loudly or quietly? Or is it merely a case of, no thoughts: head empty? Gosh, I wish I could read minds to be able to find out! Well, I suppose we'll all just have to assume what they're like in the meantime. Fill out what you believe this cat's personality to be - maybe if they like your answer enough, they'll go home with you!

Note: All cats given away this week will have been canonically apart of MountainClan and traveled to the new territories as seen in the meta. This cat chose to stay with LostClan. Keep this in mind when entering for them.

Code:
[size=18][b][color=slateblue]They're [i]Purrfect[/i][/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:
Warrior Name:
Personality:[/b] (minimum 1 small paragraph)
[b]Why did they choose LostClan?:[/b] (min. 1 small paragraph)

Opens: Tuesday, Oct. 11th @ 8am PST / 11am EST
Ends: Thursday, Oct. 13th @ 8am PST / 11am EST

Last edited:

Subducting

Long-Term Resident
D
They're Purrfect
Username: subducting
Warrior Name: skyhaze
Personality:
Sky is a very laid back and sarcastic cat usually, always making dry comments. She got her name for not taking very much seriously, giving her a “hazy” seeming morality in the eyes of her clanmates. However, during the drought she became quite serious, and has definitely grown up a lot through the grief and stress of the whole ordeal. She’s still sarcastic but it has a slightly dark, sardonic tinge to it now, but she sticks quite closely to those she cares for. As much as she takes most things for jokes, Skyhaze never picks on someone who would be upset by it, and generally is always poking good natured fun at other cats, herself or a situation, and she’ll never be caught behind someone’s back talking about them or being cruel. In fact, for those she cares about, she absolutely sticks up for them and won’t hesitate to tell someone what’s coming to them if they don’t back off.
Why did they choose LostClan?: Sky’s faith in Sunclan took a big hit when they told the clan to leave, and she never really got it back. She believes that they’ve been abandoned and couldn’t bring herself to keep following Sunseer when she felt that Sunclan no longer listened to the clan’s needs and worries. It was likely a move fuelled slightly by bitterness and a lingering sense of not really taking clan life that seriously, but she’s growing into herself in the new clan and finally feels as if she’s following someone who she believes in.

kovak

Grizzled Veteran
D
They're Purrfect
Username: kovak
Warrior Name: Bluefin
Personality:
Bluefin is a mute observer. She speaks through her eyes and body movement. Bluefin highly respects the ran of Tale Keepers, knowing that the legacy and history of their past remains heavy in their minds. She often thinks about the past, but knows that she is to now live in the present. Bluefin is used to being bullied at a young age, and is able to defend for herself, but would rather help build others' egos by pretending to lose play fights.
Why did they choose LostClan?: Mountainclan was too much for her to handle. Whether debating to stay at their old home or move, Bluefin always felt like there was something more that she was to live for. And it was Lostclan when Deadeye and Mothwing brought up the clan idea. She believes Sunclan still exists, but she does not know where. Is Sunclan watching over them now, or are they simply still Lost? Being quiet and agile and sneaky are traits Bluefin has, due to her muteness.

NatiStorm

Grizzled Veteran
D
They're Purrfect
Username: NatiStorm
Warrior Name: Cindergaze
Personality:
Cynical and cunning, Cindergaze can be hard to get along with but once you've won her over, she's as loyal as they come. Preferring clever escapes over fighting, she like to out wit her foes rather than beat them with brute force. Similarly, Cindergaze does her best to avoid conflict in the clan by using her words to defuse tense situations. Though she doesn't hold back when telling any cat their faults, she is always (eh, mostly) truthful and will dole out compliments as deserved.
Why did they choose LostClan?: Some in MountainClan saw her hunting methods as odd or viewed it as cheating and didn't believe she deserved her warrior name, all because she preferred to set traps for her prey instead of running herself tired. When she heard what Deadeye was planning and realized most of the other warriors who hunted like her were leaving for LostClan, Cindergaze followed suit. That and she agreed that they had been lost to SunClan when the left the mountain. The clan had split into several clans now and Cindergaze knew she belonged with the Lost.