Group statistics

Members:
43
Threads:
452
Messages:
10846

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[PATROL] Badgerstripe/Pollenpaw

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 1 1
MountainClan, Opponent: Eagle
1. Battle
2. Battle
3. Scent Identification (all apprentices roll 1d10, if they land on an even number, they're able to correctly identify the scent as (insert prey type here, ex: a mouse). If they roll an odd number, they cannot identify any specific prey nearby.)
4. Battle
5. Oops! Encounter (While scouring the not-so-dry woods, thanks to the recent rainfall of the warmer months, your patrol stumbles upon a large mud pit! Your cats struggle a while before they manage to escape the heavy murk, but their pelts are too clotted and heavy to do any productive patrolling. Time to find a stream to rinse off in and head back to camp for the day.)
6. Battle
7. Battle
8. Stealth Training (all apprentices roll 1d10, if they land on an odd number, they're able to sneak up on their mentors successfully. If they land on an even number, they make too much noise and alert anything nearby to the patrol's location.
9. Hunting Training (apprentices roll 1d20 to determine if they are able to catch the prey or not, any numbers 13+ indicate a successful catch!)
10. Loner
 

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Badgerstripe
HP: 10
Damage Per Hit: 5
To Hit: 10+

Pollenpaw
HP: 5
Damage Per Hit: 3
To Hit: 15+

Eagle
HP: 30
Damage Per Hit: 3
To Hit: 10+
 

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15


Pollenpaw hits! He deals 3 damage to the eagle!




He had been greatly enjoying his little patrol thing with Badgerstripe. He wasn't really sure why they felt the need to patrol boundaries if they were the only cats on the mountain... Oh wait. Right. There were loners like him. A little giggle was given as his nubby tail vibrated, flank brushing against Badgerstripe's.

"So where do we go for the boundary patrol?" Ears perked up as he watched forward, and noticed a shadow skimming along the ground. "Wait!" He would shout, but he wasn't fast enough. The eagle had already swooped. Pollenpaw, in sheer terror, yelped and jumped up, twisting in midair to kick the eagle in the chest with all his might! One might think he looked like a rabbit at that moment.

He'd land on his feet wheezing, looking around for Badgerstripe in hopes she hadn't gotten hurt. And they could high tail it out of there!!!
 
Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 11 11

(Badgerstripe hits the eagle for 5 damage!)
HP: 10

Badgerstripe had hoped that she might get some time to spend outside of the confines of the camp wit her mate, but this encounter with the eagle was something she never would've wanted. Maybe there was some sense to Pollenpaw's consistent worrying about the dangers of the outside. She pinned her ears when the shadow of the large bird passed over them. Then, when it swooped down low, she was impressed to see that her mate reacted - messily, but still and hit the eagle. Inspired by his fighting instinct, Badgerstripe jumped high and hooked her claws into the eagle's wing. Her back paws scrambled, churning in the air as the eagle started to struggle - it certainly wasn't expecting her weight to be the one it had to carry. She couldn't hold it long and she dropped back to the ground, snarling and bushy-tailed. Hopefully it would think again before it attacked the pair.
 
Last edited:

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 10 10
(The eagle hits Pollenpaw for 3 damage!)

The eagle had been searching for lunch and when it spotted a fawn and white rabbit on the ground, it saw an easy meal. It didn't expect to have to fight for its meal - it didn't see the cat until its chest had been hit, and then it felt feathers being pulled from one of its wings and it screamed its rage. Diving closer to the rabbit, it readied its talons to try and catch the rabbit in its claws.

Eagle
HP: 22
Damage: 3
To Hit: 10+
 
Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16


Pollenpaw deals another 3 damage to the eagle!

Pollenpaw
HP: 2
Damage Per Hit: 3
To Hit: 15+


Stumbling to the side as the eagle raked across the back of his shoulders, Pollenpaw yelped in pain. "B-Badgerstripe!" he whined, head whipping around to try to see where she went, only to lock his gaze into her struggling to weigh the eagle down. "No!!!" he screeched, flinging himself upwards again with a high leap.

He had been improving in his fighting and hunting, but he was still nothing compared to cats his age. Still, he was able to jump high enough as the eagle was struggling to take air, and latched onto it's neck in a strong bite. He proceeded to try to kick and scratch at the bird's underbelly in an attempt to drag it back downwards. It had hurt him, and not Badgerstripe, but if the she-cat was going to fight... Pollenpaw would try!!
 
Top