Peter's roleplay inquiries

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I'm gonna start looking for interest for roleplays outside of breedable shops. I love B/C shops but I want more roleplays than just that! Gimme a bit to start tossing up the roleplay ideas I have.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
I have one idea I have been hankering for for a bit. It revolves around mythos and God's. A story about the Gods having lost their power due to no one really believing anymore, so they pass on the torch to humans that they believe really embody their domians and powers well. The powers will start out small and blossom. The name is going to be The God's of Tomorrow, as the mortals will eventually become the new God's.

All pantheon's will be used in it. Greek, Egyptian, Chinese. Everything.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Hello! XD yes and no. It never got far into production before so I didn't have much planned. I know I wanted to incorporate all pantheon's. God's would pick one human who they feel best represents them, their powers, and what they rule over. They come to the person in their dreams and tell them they've been blessed. These chosen humans would then exhibit signs of powers, which would essentially level up over time. I took the basis for powers and how they manifest from a game called Smite.

I don't have much other than that xD @Sunhorse99
I also prefer to use RL faces/models for it, but with this new site, I don't think I'll really super impose pictures. Just have a part of the profile where you really describe them, and link to faces for reference.

Sunhorse99

Station Visitor
D
Ahhh yeah. Well I’m a myth NUT, so if you need help developing stuff, I’m more than happy to help!