Activities
Members
How to Join

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
>About graphic<

The purpose of this herd is for companion (aka pet) lovers to nerd together. Roleplay and art with them is encouraged but optional. Perks of being in the herd are receival of trinkets (plus access to their lines) and chances to win pets or ponies whenever the herd generates enough points to redeem them.

Petsessed is mostly run online and through mail if requested (so members can be from anywhere) by Lively Loveletter. A super friendly gal that's extremely devoted to her pet Preshu, this herd, and her day job-in that order. Occasionally sends invites for herd gatherings at her large estate near Everville in Dream Valley.

There's a Discord server for this herd although all functions and updates will always be accessible through this thread-so no pressure to join. If you have questions about anything please don't hesitate to direct message me here or on Discord. PZMJNP#6565

Back to directory link

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
>News graphic<

1-13-22: Herd concept hatched

This will be cleaned out every few months.

Back to directory link

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
>Activities graphic<
The Trinkets
RP prompts
Art prompts
Pet wedding
Pet birthday
Sleeping
Young stage
>Cute little suggestion box graphic<

Back to directory link

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
>Members graphic<

User members: 1
Pony members: 1
Herd points: 0

First Herd Point Goal 1,000
The creation of a brand new pet breed along with 5 of them. All members will get to submit their ideas and voting will be opened to both members and the public on which pet gets made. Raffle tickets will be 1 for every user (not pony) in this herd with +1 ticket for every 25 herd points a user earned. You have to have been in the herd before the 1,000 mark was hit to get tickets. No multiple wins for any user. So everyone has a chance to win but a higher chance as thank you for those who helped reach the point goal.

PZMJNP (Owner): Lively Loveletter (Owner)

Back to directory link

Last edited:

PZMJNP

Grizzled Veteran
D
>How to Join graphic<

The only requirement for joining is that the pony you enter loves companions (pets). This doesn't mean they have to own one-just that they love em. Aside from that as long as you're following Everchange/Basilisk Stew rules and the few rules I'll have for my trinkets we should be golden.

Code:
Pony cert:
How do they feel about companions (pets)?:
Would you like a trinket?: 
(If so which one and plop a pony or pet to mimic
or words or palette or inspo pic for coloring.)

There's no form for leaving. If you want to remove any or all ponies from the herd just lemme know and I'll update the memberlist. No explanation necessary.

Back to directory link

Last edited: