Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

Plots with an Absolution - 6/3

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
OKAY I'M BACK
First, bc I know it's what ya'll want the most, here's my singlets, sorted by romantic gender preference

=> Open to flings, lifemate, or harem.
=> Fluffy Guts VII, or just Fluffy, is a lazy lump of a cat. True to his kittypet nature, he loves nothing more than laying in the sun and napping. This is followed closely by eating. He gets frequent comments from his housefolk about his weight, but eh. Just means there's more of him to love. He would prefer a lady that can see eye to eye with him and isn't going to ask him to be something he isn't.

=> Flings only unless otherwise plotted/rp'd.
=> Daniel is a player in every sense of the word. Everything is a game: life, troubles, twolegs, your feelings. Whoops, did he say that out loud? He didn't mean it, beautiful. Really. He's confident, probably overly so, and bold. The type that thinks he's a smooth talker that could talk his way into or out of any situation he wanted. He's genuinely convinced that he's the prettiest girl at the party and that everyone loves him and wants to be with him.

=> Lifemate preferred, open to a plotted fling
=> Rocksteady embodies the culture of StoneClan. She is loyal, fond of routine and tradition, and stubborn. She knows what she likes and what she wants and stands firm by her beliefs. She is more of a thinker than a do-er and tends to take a more passive role.

=> Lifemate preferred, possibly open to plotted fling
=> Darkwood is a Tsundere Supreme and Bad at Feelings. He's unlikely to initiate anything and in the off chance that he does, it's not going to be straightforward. He's the type to gift the cat of his affections anonymous gifts and then blush and angrily deny it if asked. He puts up a strong front, but in truth he's actually kind of a wimp. Honor and pride are important to him.

=> Plotted lifemate only. If she gets her heartbroken again she'll probably die.
=> Dove is a sad loner who had her heartbroken once already by her housefolk. Because if it she's become bitter and cynical. There is still a part of her that desperately craves a proper family, but her fear holds her back.

=> Flings only unless plotted
=> Hollow is the head nurse of [Flowerclan]. She's cunning and devious and has no problem using and abusing others to get what she wants. Not that she would ever admit to that. She puts on a cutesy persona as a way to charm others into doing her bidding.

=> Open to lifemate or fling
=> Nightcall feels to me like she'd be adventurous. While she would outwardly respect rules and traditions, she would love to see just how far she could bend or twist them and wouldn't be opposed to a little bit of breakage. She's probably chaotic and a little louder than always necessary but not in a nefarious way.
I could see her open to someone who would either settle her down some or who would feed her chaos.

=> Lifemate preferred, open to plotted fling
=> Dawnbloom is kind of a ditz, but he means well. He's the type that wants to see the good in everyone and works hard to maintain his relationships. His primary love language would probably be physical touch and while he will do his best to accommodate cats who do not prefer that, he may forget sometimes or become overly excited.

=> Open to anything
=> Danger is very fresh muse wise, but she comes off as quiet and anxious, but sweet. She was probably tormented as a kit for the way she looks.

=> Open to anything
=> Thunder is basically a sentient perpetual motion machine. He's always gotta be somewhere, doing something, and fast. No slow. Even in his sleep, he's acting out his dreams of chasing things. Takes great interest in the sky, especially storms.

=> Open to flings, lifemate would have to be plotted/rp'd
=> Zephyr is a lot like the wind he was named after. He is a cat that can't be held down by things like clans or housefolk. He prefers to move around and explore, always entertaining some new whimsical idea, but not to a manic sense like Thunder. He doesn't form emotional bonds easily, possibly because he never sticks around long enough to foster them or perhaps because he doesn't want to be weighed down by them. This lends to a sort of detatchment from the world around him.

While he isn't seeking a travel partner, he wouldn't be opposed to one. Well, as long as they can keep up. I'm not sure he would ever join a clan, but he could use someone to keep him grounded, per se.

=> Open to anything
=>Troy is a former farm cat that grew bored of the monotony of the mousing life. He recently left his farm in search of a greater purpose. He's not very good at expressing his emotions, though he does feel them. Not normally a bold or adventurous type, but there was something about the wilds that just called to him.
(Hoping to flesh this boy out more via rp uwu)

=> Open to anything
=> Boo is a loner with not a lot going on. No sad past, no perfect family, just himself. He seeks purpose.
(Needs to be fleshed out further. Hoping to get him into a clan eventually.)

=> Open to anything
=> Janus has been blind since birth but he tries not to let it stop him. Relying on his other senses came easily enough and how could he miss something he never had? Though he enjoys the safety of his garden, he knows there's more world out there and yearns to experience it.
(Yet another that desperately needs development lmao)

=> Open to anything
=> Blank slate !

=> Open to anything
=> Giving me vibes that he thinks he's better than you. Like a popular cool kid. But not overly condescending? Unsure!

=> Open to anything
=> Gives me babygirl vibes. V sweet uwu

=> Open to anything
=> Blank slate !

=> Open to anything
=> Blank slate!

=> Blank

=> Blank

Last edited: