Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[PrP] A Pokemon Show-off (Eulalio and Adette)[Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
This thread used for Amateur rank for Eulalio Florakis & Adette Canmore.

The pokemon in question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D

Eulalio
lay under the shade of one of the many trees that lay scattered around the town of Doveport. They had agreed to meet with one of the newcomers to the island to show off their pokemon. It had been hard to convince all of them to come along on this. Rose had a tendency to wander off on their own to who knows where, but today luck was on their side. The impsih meganium had been bribed with some choice berries and now lay sunbathing a bit away from them. Sundrop was, as always, sunbathing as well. The lefmew had stuck to Eulalio until they settled in the shade, then they'd abandoned their trainer to perch atop Rose. Baby was currently exploring the area, no doubt trying to find something to get into, but thankfully there wasn't much around that they could get in trouble with. Eulalio had tried to be picky about the meeting spot so that they wouldn't have to fish Baby out of anywhere. Bonbon, the newest addition to the team, was currently looking around and scouting the area for any danger.

Eulalio sighed and leaned back to get more comfortable. They hadn't been out exploring today, but the scratches and scrapes from yesterday were healing nicely. Nothing that would keep them down and out, but an irritant that's for sure. They'd had such good luck with finding things to bring back that they weren't going to let something as small as these scrapes keep them out of the fields. There was enough to gain going out that they were going to keep doing it to help pave the way for those who weren't going out as much.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Adette was so excited. She had come to Doveport to have a new adventure but she was a bit sad that she had to leave her babies for now. The green haired youth had an opportunity to meet another trainer who had been able to go out exploring and had their own lovely pokemon she could meet. What was their name again? That was always a problem for her, remembering names if she didn't have a face to match it to. The sun felt very nice today and the warmth wasn't too bad for the beginning of summer. She wondered how the other season would be as she came closer to the location she was meeting the trainer.

"Oh hello!" Adette exclaimed as she noticed the very brightly colored Meganium. Purple eyes looking at the other adorable pokemon as she came closer, "Hi! I'm Adette." She wondered if they would say their name again just so she could put a name and face together or if she might have to bumble through this entire encounter.

How wonderful to see these pokemon and with such interesting colors on them. Was this going to be how the rest of the pokemon on the island would be? She hoped so.

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
The first hint that someone was approaching their little group was Bonbon making their warning sound and then skittering to hide behind the tree that Eulalio was lounging against. Then, as Eulalio was hefting themself up from the tree, they heard Meganium make a smug sort of sound. As the meganium was leaning towards Adette to investigate her, Sundrop hopped on top of Rose's head to present themself as a possible target for attention with a mrrp?

Eulalio waved as they started coming closer, laughing at their pokemon's antics. "Hiya! I'm Eulalio, nice to meet you in person!" They held out a hand as they re-introduced themself. After a brief shake, they gestured to the two pokemon currently front and center. "So you wanted to meet some of the island's pokemon? This beauty," he said, gesturing to the lefmew, "is Sundrop. They're not actually what lefmews normally look like. They're a shiny one, so the colors are different, but the shape is correct." Giving a handful of pets to the small plant-cat, they then gestured to the meganium. "And this troublemaker is Dusk Rose Haze. I call her Rose for short. She's a lesser fusion according to the researchers here. So she's got all the same qualities as a meganium, but looks like one of the bulbasaurs they found here. If you haven't seen any of those, they're all pink and speckled like Rose here."

They looked around to try and spot their delcatty, making sure that she wasn't getting into trouble as they gave Adette a chance to ask any questions or give the two inquisitive pokemon attention. Eulalio was very glad that all the pokemon they had were pretty friendly.

Last edited:

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Eulalio, that's their name. She thought to herself, storing the name and face into her memory. She reached out and gently pat the Lefmew called Sundrop after the two shook hands. "I am so very glad to meet these wonderful faces." A smile creeping across her face until it turned into a light chuckle. She continued to listen, taking in the information that Pokemon on this island could fuse with others. "How does that work exactly? The fusions I mean." She went to touch Rose, being deliberately slow to not spook her while also still giving attention to Sundrop.

Stepping into the shade a bit more to get away from the sweltering sun, she gave a small wave to the shy Sentret who had retreated away. "What is it like out there past Doveport?" She asked, still petting the two Pokemon. "Also, I don't think this one is much of a troublemaker, look at that face, they are completely innocent." Giving a little smirk to the pair of babies. "How long did it take you to get a friend here?"

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Sundrop's eyes closed at the pats and Meganium moved its head to try to get pats faster. She had been there first! As the two pokemon vied for more attention, Eulalio relaxed and tucked their hands behind their head into the mass of hair. "I'm not entirely sure myself about the fusions. Rose here was being researched by the team here, but she kept getting out and eventually decided I was good to pester. She just kept showing up for me until the researchers let me keep her. They told me she's a lesser one, and that means that basically she just looks like another pokemon, but is a totally normal meganium otherwise. I haven't seen any of the other kinds so I don't know the difference."

Moving back under the tree, Eulalio leaned against the tree to talk. "Well right now there's just a lot a lot of grass. Along the coastline you can find an assortment of things. I've found plenty of bundles of flowers, sometimes the water has worn away some bits and there'll be fungus growing from the rocks. Most of the time when I find that though, there's hungry water pokemon waiting to try and chomp you if you get too close." At this they showed off some of the bite marks they had gotten trying for the mushrooms. They thought about what else they'd seen.

"Sometimes if you're really quiet, you can sneak up on a whole group of wild pokemon either along the coastline or asleep in a burrow and just watch them for a bit before trying to catch them." Eulalio gestured to the sentret that they had. "Or like this guy, sometimes they'll pop out while you're in the long grass."

Sentret watched from behind the tree as the trainer interacted with the other pokemon. It hadn't been part of the team for long, and wasn't sure what to think. Baby meanwhile, was attempting to pull something out from a nearby bush and would undoubtedly be a mess that would need a bath later on.

"I ended up with Sundrop a handful of days after I arrived. I was taking naps in the enrichment center and they just kept coming back to me. The research team checked them out before letting me keep them."

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Its quite interesting. I hope I can see a fusion or learn more about their nature." She was learning so much from Eulalio and extremely grateful that she had been able to meet someone knowledgable but not a jerk about it and who didn't want to act like they were the smartest person there. Continuing to pet the two Pokemon, she peered over at the Sentret who was just so adorable despite her knowing it was cautious of her presence. "I am glad to see that you have such a good bond with your Pokemon. Do all of them accompany you when you go out to explore or do some of them stay behind in the dorms?"

Adette took notes in her head about being more cautious out exploring when she would finally be able to do so. She wondered what Pokemon would be her starter into the journey of Nauwill and its many secrets. Though she had a burning question about the factions and maybe Eulalio could help her figure it out.

"Do you know anything more about the different factions here or have an opion of them? I am curious to learn a bit more about them and if you might have insights." Most of it was pretty obvious and was gone over but getting another trainer's take on it would really help her out.

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
"I'm sure there's some out there! After all, that's part of the reason they wanted this island explored isn't it?" Eulalio reasoned. They hadn't expected the fusion to come to them, but that was just what had happened. They'd seen a couple others of the little guys around, so it was entirely possible that Adette would end up with one before she knew it. "But just be careful of like briar patches, and sometimes either other trainers? Or pokemon maybe? throw rocks at you. Their aim is super accurate and I've gotten more than a couple bruises from it. You never see what it is or I'd warn you away from the trainer if it was one, so I'm not entirely certain which is throwing them."

Eulalio approached to pick Sundrop up, petting the super fluffy pokemon. Sundrop nuzzled into them and Rose took advantage of the lack of competition to get closer to the new trainer. She nuzzled into Adette's pockets, trying to see if there were any treats inside.

"So far I've only taken Baby and Sundrop here with me out on explorations. Rose doesn't listen to me as often as I would like to be able to bring her along and Bonbon over there is new enough that they haven't been cleared to come with me yet. Baby does so well taking on any tough battles that Sundrop can't handle just yet, and I've been training Sundrop to help me with bringing back flora that the research team wants to study. Though most of the time what they bring back is flowers and they demand I make them a flower crown when they do. But it's cute so they tend to come back bedecked. I'm working on getting everyone a flower crown at least once." Baby heard her name and popped out of the brush with a bra in her mouth. Tail up and proud of her find, she started trotting back to the unaware pair. Bonbon slowly approached Eulalio, keeping out of sight behind their leg and double checking that only the one extra trainer was around.

"The factions? Oh. I've worked with all of them more or less. Fairlight just wants the place explored and doesn't really care how you do it. URA wants research done with minimal interfering with the natural environment. And then the VCA just wants to let people do research and explore without getting between the URA and Fairlight. They've all got good supplies though at their stores!"

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
More information on what to do when she left the safety of Doveport was always good to have and she would remember that well too. Getting hit with a rock from either a trainer or pokemon would not be fun and she was sure that she would need to keep on her toes about that. She remembered how it was when she had started her journey before, her confidence was high since she knew the areas she travelled but this was a completely different area with new wonders and dangers. Anything could happen out there in such an unexplored region.

When Rose began to search her, Adette chuckled. Unfortunately she had not put anything in her pockets and now somewhat regretted having gotten anything for them. "I'm sorry I don't have anything for you. I'm sure we will meet again and I will promise to bring some." Giving the Meganium scritches under her chin. She could definitely see all of them getting little flower crowns and just how adorable that would actually be, "Maybe I might be able to ask you for one as well once I get a few friends." Still giving the attention to Rose as Sundrop was taken by their trainer. She noticed the Sentret come close and gave a small unobtrusive wave.

It seemed it would be wise to help each faction especially if she needed supplies for anything. The green haired youth grinned. "A wonderful amount of information. Thank you again Eulalio. I will consider everything you've told me and put it all to good use. I can't wait to get my own starter." She gave the smallest of bows to the other in appreciation of all she learned in that small amount of time.

[WC: 904]

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Eulalio grinned at how nice Rose was being, especially after she didn't get any of the treats she was after. Eulalio had already given out everything he'd brought, so they couldn't offer to share with Adette. Though it might not be a good idea to reward her trying to get treats from anyone. Something to think about.

"Absolutely! I've been making extra crowns to bring back for folks around town too. As soon as you get your starter, let me know and I'll bring one for them!" Eulalio was quick to try offering their phone to exchange numbers before remembering that they already had a way to contact one another. Sheepish, they tucked their phone back away before being distracted with Baby sitting at their feet.

"Oh what did you fi--" Eulalio was pleased for about five seconds with Baby's present before realizing it was someone's bra. Dragging a hand down their face, they muttered under their breath about nosy delcatties who didn't know how to keep out of other people's things. "Well, I. . .will have to find who this belongs to. . .before we can go out exploring!! Baby!!" The last part of their sentence aimed at the delcatty, who didn't look even an ounce remorseful. She just meowed and got up to saunter away haughtily. Eulalio picked up the bra and started looking around, hoping maybe someone was nearby that would claim it.

"If you ever need any more information or like, I could make a map maybe? Just lemme know! And be sure to message me when you get your starter, I wanna meet them!" Eulalio let Sundrop settle on top of their head before giving Adette a smile and a wave. "I gotta take care of this, sorry to cut things short!" And then they were off, collecting Bonbon and Baby along the way. Rose was left to continue her sunbathing session and enjoy any scritches Adette gave her before the trainer left too.

[Total word Count: 1,697 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.