Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

[PRP] A princeless rp. (Less and Midnight)

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Prince had a long day, a book signing in which he probably filled yet another little black book of numbers. Being a flirt was hard work he teased himself over of course so was writing. His hand hurt from all the signatures he gave but it was worth it for all the numbers in return, some pictures as well. Sitting back in a small nice yet not too well know cafe he was nursing his hand slightly with the warmth of a hot tea. A pinch now and again off a sweet muffin using his left hand to trickle the crumb bits he managed into his mouth.

'What to write, what to write?' the dilemma of most writers, the story itself. The issue always begins with how to start, then how to end. Some stories tend to wish to linger and go on forever after all, these if you can find mini ends make great series, but at times can be more trouble than they're worth.

WC: 166

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D
Midnight Peony was on a quest to her homeland...she was in desperate need of a return home...she was shocked as she returned...they were very delighted to have her visit...since most knew that she served royalty... Most of them also had heard about her big fascination with the prince of the angelic kingdom...they also knew that he did not know that she loves him...he did fall for one of his breed...which she was happy about...She knew he would never consider her as a possibility...she began to talk to another kitsu....

Random kitsu: I'm honored to finally meet you!!! Everyone has been talking about you!!!They say you work for the prince of the angelic kingdom!!! Is this true?

Midnight Peony said yes of course...
The stranger took her out of town and robbed her of anything valuable....then they knocked her out leaving her to die...

WC:143

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper had been slightly distracted by the novelist who seemed to be letting perfectly good tea go to waste. Although his family had their own shop more towards one of the bigger angelic town; he had decided to travel to test and taste other brands and styles of teas. He had managed to serve to pay his trip at a few tea and less fortunate coffee shops. Coffee was such a dreadful drink in his eyes at times, something that just wished it could be tea.

Never the less Dapper always was good with the flourishes of any drinks. Able to drawl images using creams or milks, or have floating petals or tea leaves on top of some glasses if not fruits. Some times the shops would not wish to let him go, but he was on a mission, a mission to improve and expand his tea knowledge if that was even possible.

Would you believe his surprise to find a young lady knock out when he was taken out some of the trash for the day. A pause as he studied her carefully, wondering what her favorite tea might be before sighing. Knowing he might get in trouble with having someone else in the back room he was torn on what to do. Being a gentleman won over though and he would gently lift her and carry her in. Allowing her to rest on the cold floor inside at least, moving a bit of coffee bags and the likes around to make her a pillow.

"I shall tend to you the best I can between the tea and customers." He would inform her of course knowing she probably couldn't hear him, once making sure she was still alive. What else could he do after all? That was exactly what he did in fact, gently washing and wiping the dirt from her with a warm cloth when he had time. He was even tempted to leave a warm cup of his specialty rose tea near her beside telling himself it would be a shame if it went cold.

WC: 348
TWC: 514

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D
Midnight Peony was out cold for an hour.She woke up with her necklace gone... Altira had given it to her...She looked around and saw another kitsu...It scared her to see this one...

Midnight Peony: Please don't hurt me!!! I'll do anything!!!Just let me go unharmed!!!

As she realized she was missing her necklace...she got furious over it... But she saw that this kitsu had tea on it and looked innocent...

Midnight Peony: I'll get that necklace back if it's the last thing I do!!!My friend gave it to me!!!I will not idly stand by and let them sell it!!! Sorry for ranting about this but I work for a friend who's mate gave me this necklace for good luck...

Wc:120?

Last edited:

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper was making tea when she awoke a glance back at her with a smile. "Who are you?" Was all he stated even when she seemed to accuse to him doing some foul play. "My dear with that attitude feel free to leave, the door is right there. Sides if you keep on like that and my boss finds out I am sure to be fired. So do be a princess and keep civil. I will be over there with a hot cup of tea specially for you. As for your necklace, it wasn't very lucky at all if you think about it." He chuckled a bit at the irony, "unless you count it as bad luck."

After that he would simply step out into the front room with a smile to serve a customer before coming back and kneeling next to her. "What a fierce child you are. If only that kept you from getting into the situation you did." He would slowly move a hand to help her sit up if she wished. "Now drink this." He offered a tea, something that should help some of the pain and help sooth. "Then when you can you can tell me who you know that I can call family wise. You can play all detective with them once your more healthy, or call the guards."

WC: 226
TWC: 740

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D
Midnight Peony immediately thought of her way to apologize...

Midnight Peony: I shall have your best tea sir... sorry for the ranting...I was not meaning to accuse you...In exchange I shall take your finest tea!I do prefer tea though over coffee...I do hope you have Rose tea...

Wc: 47

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper raised his eyebrow confused at her change of nature. Was she trying to suck up? Shame he preferred her being genuine. "My dear girl you shall have the tea I just served you. The best tea and such is out of your price range at the moment as anything seems to be. Since the one I served you I am covering you can take it or leave it." At least she had some practical sense when it came to the dreadful brew of black beans.

WC: 86
TWC: 826

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D
Midnight peony was confused so she explaned it clearer

Midnight peony: I meant to purchase it silly!!!My master would love your tea im sure!!!

WC: 24

Twc: 334

Last edited:

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper looked at her as if she had grown a third head before motioning to the warm cup in front of her. "Drink before it gets cold. This will help you more for your current situation." A weak smile as she mentioned buying his tea. "Ah this is my own current master's tea the current owner of this shop. If you wish to try mine you have much to travel my dear. I am here learning and trying other's brew so that I might can increase my skills and my own."

WC: 91
TWC: 917

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper watched her drink then smiled proudly and nodded. After glancing around to make sure no one needed him he would respond to her question. "Lavender for the soothing and calming of nerves, touched slightly with honey for a natural energy, sprinkled lightly with willow's bark. Not much mind you but it is something you usually won't take with tea, it will help you with any pain ruffians might have left you with thou. Seeing that you were unconscious I thought there might be a bit." He stated hoping she didn't mind. "When you feel better perhaps you should find a guard and we can have them help you find that necklace of yours."

((Willow's bark is what is used to make aspirin or what was used non chemical wise.))

WC: 114
TWC: 1031

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D
Midnight Peony shook her head...

Midnight Peony: No. I highly doubt we'll get it back. Cause i have an idea who stole it. And really he isn't doing it for himself.

WC: 32
TWC:387

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper would look at the child, she seemed trapped in a bit of drama. "They are called guards for a reason. You let them do their jobs, if you have more information or the like they tend to handle it." A slight shrug of his shoulders either way. At first this one wish to fight so fiercely for her necklace now she is given it up. Maybe she realized it might actually bad luck. The business was not of his to know either way though. "You are circling with the wrong set of friends? If others are trouble or cause a good chance of harm to you, it is best to cut them short and move on."

WC: 117
TWC: 1148

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Dapper chuckled at that some despite himself. "Stealing is not a bad thing? Despite the outcome the end does not justify the means for most. As for a thief he is a poor one at that. I am sure he could take more than just a trinket from you. There are also more ways to help the poor. If you hand them everything they learn not. If you teach them to grow and live on their own well I should not be one to lecture. I feel many keep themselves in the space they find out of fear of change."

WC: 100
TWC: 1248

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D
Midnight Peony began to get upset at him.But she was not going to argue with the angelic.

Midnight Peony: I'm sure he'll be back. He tends to return stuff if he stole from the wrong person. After all he is in love with me.

She smiled at the angelic....

Midnight Peony: Well he's probably on his way now. He might also keep it and cherish it. Which I am fine with. Skyler...Where are you now?

WC: 75
TWC: 478

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
What a weird one this was. She spoke first of being mad from being robbed. Now she sounded like a princess waiting her knight. Oh well, whatever made her happy. A slight chuckle and he would motion his head to a store phone. "You may make one phone call if you like. If you forgive and think so highly of him perhaps you share some of those feelings he has."

WC: 70
TWC: 1318

MidnightWolves202

Station Visitor
D

Skyler was rushing to find Midnight Peony...he had stolen the necklace back from a petty thief...He had saw it on their neck and knew it was hers so he stole it back...He ran towards a cafe with the smell of tea...he loved tea...but the kitsu he stole from had been chasing him...he barely managed to escape the kitsu when he got into the cafe...He immediately saw Midnight Peony and an angelic together...

Skyler: Midnight Peony!!!I found your necklace on someone else's neck!!!Did they rob you?

Midnight peony was surprised and glad at the same time...

Midnight Peony: Skyler?!How'd you know?

Skyler walked towards her...Beginning to explain her personality to the angelic...

Skyler: Sorry she's got mood swings...

Midnight Peony was surprised again...

Midnight Peony: Skyler!!!

WC: 125
TWC: 603