Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

[PRP] Back At It Again At The Tanglewood (Duinhir x Rain Drop)

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D

Duinhir sat at the foot of one of the towering deciduous trees, smiling wistfully at the falling whirligigs and enjoying the breeze that carried them along.

He'd been here seasons ago with Rain Drop - not just in the Tanglewood, but this spot exactly. It was honestly about the only thing he particularly enjoyed about the Tanglewood; without this special spot it'd just be pawfuls of thorns and shady predators lurking in the distance. But that game - he couldn't even remember if they'd finished it, never mind who won - made this patch of land alright in his book. After all, he'd taught her how to catch the falling seeds and she'd taught him to relax once in a while.

He shut his eyes, fully taking in the smells and sounds of the forest. It was nice, alone out here.

...But it'd be even better when Rain Drop arrived.

WC: 148
@Kyrieko IT LIIIIIVESSS! I promise not to get distracted and wander off this time XD I will keep starting our RPs with dumb memes though because this is going to be them in a sec

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Sometimes, she wondered when her life had gone from being boring to exciting. Somewhat of a recluse before, that one terrifying thunderstorm had been the start of her downfall. She'd found herself helping other rabbits. Not feeling quite so shy. And she had even been able to help save a kit! All of which she never would have thought herself doing before.

And then she'd met Duinhir. Her sweet, gentle mate.

Yes. Somewhere along that timeline, she found a life that was much more exciting then the shy and quiet one she'd lived before.

Moving through the thorny brush, Rain Drop headed towards that special spot. The one that had been her first game with Duinhir. She didn't remember much about the game itself... but it had been one of the first times her gentle mate had opened up and had some fun! Not being so afraid of hurting anyone. When she caught sight of him, relaxed as he was, Rain couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate it all.

"I hope I haven't kept you waiting too long." She apologized, in her cute little shy way.

(WC: 184)
@Naberius OMG I live for the dumb memes okay... they are the best things ever ;u;

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D
Duinhir startled at the sound of Rain Drop's voice - but quickly recovered, beaming as he bounded over to her.

"Rain Drop!" He cried, practically tackling her into a giant bear hug, "Oh, it's lovely to see you - you didn't keep me waiting at all, don't worry."

It didn't matter if he hadn't seen her in days or only a couple of hours - it was, in fact, always lovely to see her.

He released her from the hug a little sheepishly, watching to make sure if she was alright. He'd gotten better about not worrying about his size - especially around Rain Drop - but that certainly didn't mean he was going to be careless. A playful light danced in his eyes.

"So, um, do you remember how to play?"

wc: 128
twc: 276
@Kyrieko <3 !!

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
It was probably quite the sight to see when the big old buck swept the petite doe up in a bear-like hug. Rain Drop was very much used to it and giggled, snuggling against his fur. "I'm glad you weren't waiting long!" She sighed, letting that tiny bit of worry flutter away on the breeze. Which was definitely teasing their fur and the thorny branches that held a particular seed.

Once she was set down, she gave Duinhir a small pat on the arm. She was fine! Happy. And very excited to try this game once more. Especially with her mate.

"I believe so." Rain replied, eyeing the branches as one whirlygig got knocked free. With a laugh, she gave the buck a light push with her paw. "Like this, right?!" And Rain leaped up to try and catch the falling whirlygig.

(WC: 140 | TWC: 324)
@Naberius

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 3 3
Duinhir breathed a small sigh of relief at the fact she was absolutely fine and ready to play - he hadn't realized he had been holding his breath. He chuckled as she nudged him and watched her go, waiting a moment just to appreciate the sight of his mate bounding off after the whirligigs.

"Exactly! You've got this," He cheered, leaping after her soon after. His movements were less rigid, more relaxed this time around.

wc: 78 || twc: 354
@Kyrieko

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
She waved her paws in the air and then clutched the whirlygig successfully to her chest. Laughing, Rain landed on her feet gracefully, hopping over excitedly to show her mate. "Look! I caught it! Such a silly looking seed." She was definitely having fun with this game!

Smiling up at Duinhir, she gave him a playful nudge. "Well, I did have a great teacher."

Stepping back just a little, she watched as the breeze toyed with the seeds once more... "Let's see who gets this one!" Rain called as she leaped up once more.

(WC: 91 | TWC: 415)
@Naberius

Naberius

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 6 6
Duinhir beamed at Rain Drop as she approached, eyes shining with genuine pride. He could barely look away from her to look at the seed she had caught.

"I believe you've far outpaced me, dear," He laughed, nudging her back playfully, "This is all you."

He leaned away again and readied himself as the breeze blew through, leaping for the falling seed just a moment after her.

wc: 67 || twc: 421
@Kyrieko