Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

[PRP] Breezy Drama (Haunter x Dramascus)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Haunter was still figuring out this motherhood thing. She had never really planned to have kits. Yeah, okay, she did want a family at some point. But she certainly hadn't planned on it being this soon! But here she was. A mother of four kits. All boys. It was rather amusing, in her opinion. And yes, she did quite enjoy her boys. Even if they were a little... over the top at times.

Like the current mornings escapades. Dramascus was teasing Romantus, again. Her poor boy. He had a gentle heart and daydreamed frequently. The kit even had a grand plan for the perfect mate when he was all grown up!

This, of course, only made his brother want to poke fun at his dream. Haunter suspected he was jealous that Rom had it all figured out. Dram was too busy living life day to day to plan for the future. Yet.

"Dramascus! You leave your brother alone. Come here." Haunter hopped over and picked her kit up, all flailing limbs and whining. "C'mon. You and I are gonna go play a game."

(WC: 183)

Last edited:

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Why did his brother have to go and look like such a dweeb all the time? Staring at the sky. Talking about things he probably didn't understand (Dram certainly didn't)! It was so annoying! He would ask him questions, get the same answers over and over again. Get tired of it and then suggest a better idea. Romantus would get upset. And Dram would get upset.

His life was so much work. Ughhh.

And then suddenly, his mother was picking him up before he could put on the theatrics.

"Maaaaama! Put me dooown! I ain't done yet." He squirmed and wriggled and... wait, what?

"What kind of game?" This sounded interesting. And it gave him some alone time with Mama all to himself... "I get to go first! Whatever it is." He declared, puffing up his little chest.

(WC: 132)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Haunter just giggled at her son, keeping him firmly tucked under her arm while she lead him away from his brother and out on a small adventure. The wind had been picking up steadily through the morning. Which could only make for one breezy day. And that meant the whirlygigs would be dancing about.

Eyes alight with mischief, Haunter plopped Dram down.

"It's a fun game." She assured him, eyes twinkling at his desire to go first. "Since you insist on going first...." She looked up. "There! Try and catch that whirlygig!"

(WC: 89)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 14 14
Why did mom have to giggle at him like that? He just rolled his eyes (something he was learning to do quite well!) and pouted until he was freed. Or dropped on his tiny rabbit butt. "HEY!" He whined, preparing the waterworks....

Oh. Right. This game she had dragged him out to play. "Okay... what is this game, Mama?" He waited patiently, watching her with a bit of curiosity. And then she was pointing at something.

Looking up, Dramascus saw a strange leaf... seed thing floating down. Except it was moving kind of crazy. "Catch... that? But... how?!" The only thing he could think of.... Dram didn't wait for an answer and tried to jump up as high as he could.

(WC: 118)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 7 7
Haunter watched as Dram wobbled a little before getting his feet under him, after she'd put him down. Then as he puzzled her directions out, put two and two together, then used his hind legs to get as much momentum to his jump as possible. She laughed. "Just like that! Gotta catch it before I do though~!" She teased, giving him a slight headstart.

But not for long. With that same mischievous glint in her eyes, Haunter leaped up to try and snatch the whirlygig before her son could.

(WC: 88)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 20 20
"Moooooom!"

Dramascus had almost gotten it! Almost. And then his mother had been right there and she'd tried to grab it. But neither of them had succeeded. Right as the tips of their paws brushed against the seed.... a gust of wind had swirled it right out of their grasp.

"I totally would have had it." Dram grumped, crossing his little arms. He eyed his mother, who always looked like she was grinning. Except this time... she was.

"Watch! I'll get the next one." He saw as another whirlygig broke free and fluttered about. Dram leaped up to try and snatch it before Mama.

(WC: 101)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 4 4
"Don't you 'Moom' me, young man!" Haunter mussed up the little furs on Dram's forehead. To his protests of course.

She smiled, nodding her head. "Oh, yes! I think you did almost have it." Haunter agreed. "But you do have to catch it to win the game! In fact, you have to catch two of them." She clarified. "That is how this game works! The first one to catch two whirlygigs is the winner."

Laughing at his enthusiasm, Haunter was happy to see her son getting in to the spirit of the game. Of course... she would have to deal with the drama if he didn't win...

"Not if I get it first!" She teased again, leaping up right beside Dramascus.

(WC: 117)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 16 16
He heard when his mother jumped up to try and snatch the strange seed in the air... but he was better. Before she could get high enough, his little paw closed around it and he clutched it tightly as his feet hit the ground once more.

"Mama... look!" He exclaimed, holding up his treasured prize. "I caught it! I caught it!"

Dram had, for the time being, totally forgot about being a little drama bun. He was actually having fun!

And the game was still on... "Another one!" He squeaked, jumping for it as soon as he spotted the zig-zag weave of the whirlygig.

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 15 15
"You did catch it!" Haunter beamed. "Great job! You totally beat me to it." She was pretty happy that he'd caught one. But their game was still on and, of course, she couldn't make it too easy on him. Then again... it would save her a world of headache if she just let him win...

"Oh! Let's see who can catch this one first?!" Dram was already bounding into the air again. Haunter shifted to the side before leaping up to try and catch the whirlygig before her son.

(WC: 88)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 8 8
He was gonna win. He could totally feel it all the way down to his little fluffy tail. Dram reached up as far as his arms would stretch, smile forming cause he was going to get it...

And then his mother snatched it right from under his nose.

"Heeeeeey!" He whined, landing a little ungracefully. Sorting himself out, he hopped over to tug on his mother's tail. "Moooom! I was gonna get it." He activated the super pout. But this was his mother. She wasn't affected by it.

"Fine! Next one is mine." He declared, watching as the wind loosened a few whirlygigs. Ha! Now was his chance. Dram bound up high, paws outstretched.

(WC: 110)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 17 17
"Heeeeey, yourself!" Haunter taunted back, landing much more gracefully. She watched as her son came over and tried to pout at her, pulling on her tail. So she just waved her whirlygig in the air above his head. "Nice try, Dram. But you're gonna have to try again."

And try again he was ready to do. A nice gust of wind rushed through the Tanglewood, rattling the branches. Several whirlygigs came loose and began their crazy routes down to the ground.

"Ready... set... Go!" Haunter cheered, jumping up to catch the whirlygig.

(WC: 90)

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
The little kit watched in despair as his mother, once more, beat him to grabbing his prized whirlygig. He tumbled back down, lower lip quivering. He had almost done it! Been so close that it made him pout.

"Mama.... I didn't win..." He sniffled, still clutching that first victorious whirlygig.

He wasn't so sure he liked this game. At least not when he played with Mama. She was bigger! And cheated. Somehow. He wasn't sure how... but she had to have!

And then he was cuddling in to mama's side, because those were mean thoughts and he had lost and... he really just wanted Mama.

Kyrieko

Long-Term Resident
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d20 3 10 19 6 12 16 9 5 14 17 3 10 2 16 6 4 4 19 1 176
Haunter had to admit, she really hadn't planned on beating him. But the whirlygig had just twirled the right way and she'd grasped it before Dramascus. And now, she had her little drama bun pouting up a storm.

"You tried so hard and I had so much fun playing this game with you." She soothed her kit, wrapping her paws around him when he burrowed in to her side. "Maybe next time you play, you'll come show me that you were the champion, hmm?" Like when he played one of his siblings? That was another drama waiting to happen.

"Lets head home." She said with a smile, picking up her little drama bun.

(WC: 111 | TWC: 1429)