Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[PRP] How big a Splash? (Splashes, Scamper, Bounce & Tumble)

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

Scamper shifted from paw to paw excitedly as his mother attempted to hold him still as she groomed him much more than he felt was necessary. He wanted to go out and explore, after all he had been promised today would be the day they would finally get to go further than must beyond the den. To the pond, that is what his mother called it. He was sure there would be so much to see and things to chase. He finally wriggled out of his loving mother's light hold and bounded over to the entrance not looking back as his mom or his siblings. "Lets go!" He squeaked.
Splashes could only smile warmly at her kits as she rose from the bed of moss to follow her little Scamper to the entrance. "Alright then." She replied brightly. "No need to rush, there is plenty of time to have fun today." She stopped to look back and around to find and make sure all her kits were accounted for.
Scamper's entire body vibrated with excitement and he began to run about the area just outside the nest with the unceasing energy of youth.

@belloblossom

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter

Much like her name implied, Tumble literally tumbled from the nest. "Wait!" Scrambling to her paws, Tumble shook out her coat, and hopped towards her mother. She had learned to keep close to Splashes, as she was still unsteady on her paws, but she was so excited to go out today!

"You said we're going to the pond today, right?" Her voice was squeaky with excitement, but also tinged with anxiety. Would it be big? Would it be deep? She hoped that it wouldn't try to eat them...

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D

Bounce brought up the rear of his siblings, looking around their den with some worry in his gaze.
"We're coming back after, right?" He mewed to his mother. "We're not going to stay at the pond forever, right? Right?" His paws needed the ground and he brushed his pelt against his sister's, purring softly.

Glancing back at the den once more, he surged forward to catch up with his brother, Scamper. Bounce's name really should have been Collide, based on how he stumbled over his paws and slammed his weight into his brightly colored brother.

"Oops! Sorry Scamper!" He squeaked, but the matter was out of his mind the moment he was gazing up at his mother again with his eyes being large and round. "Mama, what happens at the pond? Are we going for food?" Surely there was food to be found closer to the den. Or... Bounce eyed his mother's belly. There could be food right there... right? @I--LiveWire--I @PeterPan_da144

((I totally forgot this RP was a thing, my bad!))