Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

[PRP] Lettuce play - Ren & Less

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Lettice Quickstep yawned as she jogged along on the trail. She had seen the smoke from the fire a while ago from the other side of the ridge and wanted to check it out. She crested the ridge and looked down noticing a moderate sized group of travelers. That looked like fun! Raising a paw she made sure she didn't have any sticks or dirt or anything in her hair and then took a few breaths and started on a nice trot toward the group. "Hello there" Calling out she took note a few carts were laden down. Peddlers? merchants? It didn't really matter she just wanted conversation after spending the last week in the woods on her little training session. "Safe Travels and well met I hope?" She gave anyone who was there her best sweet smile. It might look a little shady but she wasn't part of a bandit group or anything so it should be fine right?

@Lessieal (put the setting to grandma's travel partners group so Selenka and Brazen Rave will be available if you want to Rp with them as well. )

Lessieal

Long-Term Resident
D
Where there was a crowded there Kimi was usually, to get attention or well if they were selling stuff to look at the shiny trinkets and clothes she could wear. Abrasive in her own way she would be touching and trying stuff on, and probably had most the merchants watching her closely in case she was a thief. She wasn't but she took the attention taken it as of course they watched her she was stunning. "How much for this? OH no no too much how about I pay half? What do you mean half is too little. I know it isn't real. Ah you want to lie you can keep it then, I'm more worthy than cheap stuff anyways." She would talk and bargain and the likes getting a small bag of winnings, jewelry, scarfs she considered winning from good deals. Stuff she of course planned to share or give to her parents off and on.

When someone came up calling out to everyone she would blink only to laugh. That wasn't the way to get attention. Pausing and frowning as a few seemed to talk back, oh they wanted this new one to buy clearly. Not sure what to say quiet then, she did want to be part of where the eyes rested she would step forward. "Ah, good deals today, a few over priced items." A glance to a cart or two. "But over all good deals. Best to join while you can and they are all sold out."

WC: 253

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Selenka looked over the stranger and was glad the other members of the caravan were on guard in case this was a trap. They had been victim of such actions in the past and were loath to repeat it. “Greetings.” Her voice a soft singing melody. She noticed Kimi seemed pretty relaxed. Her granddaughter had this handled. With that she turned back to focus on her stringed instrument.

Lettice was glad the group was friendly. She moved toward the one who offered deals. “Well then I have silver if you have wears worth it. Perhaps you could show me around to someone’s whose ears you would recommend? After all such a friendly face wouldn’t steer me wrong right?” She winked playfully. She had a good sense of cost so she wasn’t likely to be taken advantage of but having a local so to speak with her would make the others feel more at ease to be sure. She sauntered right up to the brightly colored kitsu. “so what shall I call you? I’m Letti.” it was a nickname but one that served her just fine and she didn't’ mind giving it out. She raised a paw and flipped her hair away from her sharp eyes curiously looking at the carts nearest them to see what they had in them.