Threads:

Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

[PRP] Oh, HI! (Zigzag/Dust)

belloblossom

Stew Aficionado
D
Zigzag did not like the cold in any capacity. Whether a result of snowy weather, chilly mornings or just accidentally taking a tumble into the pond - blech! - Zigzag would much rather be warm and toasty. It was partially because of her dislike of the cold that Zigzag could often be found running around the outer wilds. However, sometimes even a good run couldn't shake the chill she felt, so today, she had come to her favorite sunning spot - the old thunderpath. No twolegs or monsters ever traveled across this path anymore, so she didn't feel the need to look around before she stepped out onto the cracked pavement.

Her paws tingled at the odd texture of the twoleg path, but that didn't stop her from crossing over and poking her way alongside the thunderpath. She had a bit of distance to travel before she would approach her favorite spot on the path to warm up - the perfect sunning spot, to be sure - and she hurried along. She started to pick up the pace as she got closer only to skid to an abrupt halt when she arrived. There was already someone in her spot!

Rather than being upset, Zigzag's expression brightened considerably.
"Oh, HI! I'm Zigzag! Can I join you? You see, that's normally where I go for my sun, but it's okay, we can share!" She mewed earnestly. "Oh, and I'm not hostile! I promise. What's your name?" @Nym