Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[PRP]Thrud and Jackie-Making friends

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud walked around the dormitory and looked around, Nezha held gently in her arms as he had just woken up from a nap and was not seeming to be in the mood to wander around with her, so she just carried him. She had never been one to keep her pokemon in their balls if she didn't have to, and here it seemed that no one cared much about her letting Nezha walk around free of his ball. The totodile yawned and watched around them as she walked around, wondering if anyone was about that might be interested in socializing at all. she was really hoping to find something to entertain herself now that the island she just freshly got to not long ago, was locked down due to a storm of unusual nature.

She looked out the nearest window and found a set of chairs to sit in near the window overlooking a rather nice view of the town. She set the brown totodile in her lap and scratched under his chin. "Well maybe someone will come along and be just as bored about being alone as I am and be willing to chat for a while. Maybe give you a play date?" she said with a smile as the totodile yawned and sat comfortably in Thrud's lap, looking around as he enjoyed the bit of attention calmly.

@PeterPan_da144

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Jackie was having a helluva time wrangling her flock. While her Poke'mon were in quarantine before being allowed on the island, she'd taken to gathering up some lost Pidoves that seemingly had no homes. Each one adopted from the center. First was Bob, a rather portly gray Pidove, but very sweet, and always hungry. Next was Poe, a darker brown, almost black little lady who always seemed down about something. Then Salt and Pepper, the white and black Pidoves who had a knack for mischief.

Currently Jackie was chasing Salt and Pepper, who had flown off with Poe's favorite blanket. Bob was behind them at a slower pace, crying out for them to stop. Poe was in one of Jackie's arms, the other waving about over her head. "Come back here you little shits!" she shouted as she ran after Salt and Pepper. The two Pidoves trilling as they flew alongside one another, occasionally splitting so that Jackie couldn't get them. One taking the blanket and darting right, the other darting left.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud looked up hearing the telltale sounds of Pidoves. Nezha looked up from her lap and looked around as Hirshfeld poked their head up from around her neck where they had been resting. A light tinkling of happy chingling noises happening as the little pokemon floated into the air behind her. She looked in the direction and saw two black and white birds and then in the direction of the feminine sounding voice that called out to them. She held Nezha and stood up from her chair and watched the birds. "Would you like some help?" she asked the female. She knew some trainers liked to handle their own unruly pokemon and didn't want to interfere if help was not wanted. Hirshfeld danced happily though and zoomed off after the pidoves. Attempting to dance and chime along with the trills the other pokemon made happily. The little chingling floating from one then the other and waving its little arms in a small happy dance.

"Well thats the most fun I've seen that little one do since getting him this morning." she said, mostly to herself and Nezha who looked up at her from her arms and wiggled, hoping to be put down to play too. "Diiiiile!" he cried out happily, watching all the other new pokemon.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Finally, Jackie halted. Huffing and puffing, red in the face, some of her hair had come out of it's usual ponytail and was frayed around the edges. Her voice was already naturally hoarse, but it was even worse now after shouting at the Pidoves to stop. Panting, she leaned against the wall, holding Poe against her chest. Bob circling her head frantically chirping.

A voice called out, and she glanced up, wondering if it was towards her. Help? Aahh.

"That would be nice!" she laughed a little, then coughed, and forced herself to stand up and breathe. Jackie was the opposite of out of shape. Perhaps a bit too in shape. However, she'd been running after the Pidoves for quite a while.

Speaking of Pidoves, Salt and Pepper were chirping to the newfound Chingling friend, and one even swooped over it to catch it up in the blanket. They trilled at each other and flew around a little with the captured Chingling, before finally unfolding the blanket and letting it bob back out.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Take a breath and drink some water." Thrud said as she handed out a bottle of water to the girl. She put Nezha down and reached in her pocket and pulled out a bag of homemade trail mix that she used when she was out in the field. It was made from all sorts of nuts and seeds and peanut butter. She whistled and held up the trail mix in her hand towards the birds. She smiled as she watched them wrap Hirschfeld in the blanket and she heard him chiming about nervously and then when he was let out the little thing it made a surprised laugh and smile, like a baby playing peek-a-boo and chimed even louder as he bobbed back and forth.

Nezha ran over to stand under the flying pokemon and tried to stand up on his back legs and reached up at the others like he wanted to play. "Dile! Todile!" he said as he watched and tried to reach them.

"Snackies! Who wants some yummy seed?" she asked as she kept her hand raised up, offering the treats.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"Aha, thanks," she said with a slight flush to her cheeks. Normally she'd be all prepared, but the flock had bust out of her room and she forgot to grab a bag. Jackie drank gratefully from the offered water.

Salt and Pepper had perched up high, holding the blanket between them. Watching the newcomer.

Bob dove for the seed in her hand and plucked up a few to flutter back towards Jackie, perching on her shoulder as he attempted to feed Poe some seed.

Salt and Pepper, noticing the Totodile down below, chirped to each other and then began swooping down, just out of the Totodile's reach. Teasing and goading it.

"Oh come on, don't be rude!" Jackie scoffed at the birds. "I'm sorry about that, teasing your little Totodile. They don't have the best manners. OI! SALT! PEPPER! COME ON!!" Nope. Didn't do a darn thing. They just kept going.

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud watched as one of her pokemon came for the snacks and then headed back trying to feed one of the others. She smiled, she loved pokemon so much and just seeing all of them happily eating what snacks she offered, except the pesky little pidoves. She smiled though, not surprised by it with the temperamental nature she found most flying types to have. She was particular with her flying types. "No even to the seeds huh?" she said as she watched them go down and tease Nezha. She glanced at the female and smirked a little. "Its ok he needs a little more work on his aim and targeting." she said with a smile as she pulled out a bag of berries from her bag and added that to the treats in her hand. "Salt? Pepper? Yummy berries?" she asked as she whistled to Nezha to try and get him to come closer so the girl could maybe catch her pokemon. "My name is Thrud. What's yours?" she asked as she smiled.

Nezha made little jumps trying to snag the blanket and play with the mischievous birds, but his little legs couldn't quite do it. He glanced at Thrud as she whistled, and he toddled closer to her a little as his arms kept grabbing for the blanket. "Dile!" he said as Hirschfeld zoomed over to the berries in Thrud's hand to get some.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
The mischievous Pidove duo continued to swoop over the Totodile, cooing and cawing at it. The blanket dangled just out of its reach, and they seemed to have trilling little chirps as it missed each time. As if they were laughing. When the Totodile waddled off to get snacks, though, the Pidoves became interested. If only to try to steal the snacks from the little thing before it could get many. As they swooped low, Jackie managed to snatch the blanket from Pepper. Pepper let out an indignant sound, but continued on their way.

Gently, Jackie wrapped little Poe up in the blanket, whom cooed gratefully and settled. Finally taking some of the seed Bob had brought over. Still nestled in Jackie's arm, she moved closer to Thrud.

Salt reached first, perching long enough to pick up a few seeds and a berry or two, before fluttering back up onto something higher. Pepper followed suit, and the two trilled happily to each other.

"I'm Jackie," she said, offering her free hand for Thrud's. "Nice to meet you, and thanks for being willing to help me out. They've been quite the handful since I adopted them. I have a feeling they were in the enrichment center because their last owner couldn't quite handle them." She would glance up at the pair, cuddling up to each other. "But I didn't think that right. Just because they are a handful doesn't mean someone should give up on them."

KisaValkyrie

Grizzled Veteran
D
Thrud nodded and looked up at the birds. "I can see that some inexperience people might not know how to handle some pokemon this Roudy." she said as she bent down and dropped a few of the treats on the ground for Nezha. "It seems like your kind of getting some place with them cause they are not as bad as some I have seen." she said with a smile as she looked at them and put another pile of seeds on a nearby table. "They probably just need to get off some energy with a nice round of training or play fighting. Nezha has been having fun play fighting with Hirschfeld since I got him." she said as she looked up at Hirschfeld who was dancing about above their heads, chiming happily as he bobbed and weaved about in a happy rhythm, making little happy chimes as he moved about, watching the trainers and smiling widely.

"He doesn't seem like much but he is pretty good. Evasive and is learning to be quite the little scrapper even with how cute he is." she said with a smile.

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
"If I had some of my other Poke'mon from back home, Salt and Pepper would have been whipped into shape already!" She shook her fist playfully at them, laughing. "But everyone is still in quarantine. Some should be coming through soon, or so I've been told. It seems my little gaggle of Joltiks are doing quite well. Or at least, one or two of them are." Jackie took this chance to slump into the nearest chair and drink some more of the water that Thrud had given her.

"My little sister has been enjoying just sitting outside with her Poke'mon, and so far, none of her overly energetic ones have been let out of quarantine either. So Salt and Pepper really only have each other right now to entertain. Though, I would be more than happy enough to arrange play dates to help Nezha and Hirschfeld expend energy too."

She would look at the two with such a sweet smile. Bob the Pidove hopped onto the table and waddled towards Thrud, chirping and flapping his wings to ask for more seed. Such a little glutton. Salt and Pepper continued to watch from up above, and Poe seemed much more content in Jackie's arms, seemingly dozing off.

@KisaValkyrie