Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[PRP] We meet again! {Adette and Eulalio}

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D

Adette was pretty excited to invite Eulalio over to her dorm. Showing off her pokemon and telling him how her explores were going. Not that Wahlberct could come with her, but the pokemon had just adored her and well, it fine. Having cleaned up the social area and tidied up her room she felt that it was perfectly suited to show her collection of things she had brought. An obsidian Cyndaquil model, a few posters, and some other smatterings of things. Then there was Azula, who was a perfect blue ball of fluff sitting on Adette's beautiful couch. She checked her phone again, anxiously waiting for a text, then looked to the door that was semi cracked. Wahlberct being cute as ever was sitting on top of her boots near the door.

"You're going to like Eulalio and his pokemon." Adette reassured her two companions as she went to go sit on the edge of her bed. Azula opened just one eye, "Tor?" then closed it right after. It had been a long few days for her. Which was alright because they had done a lot of exploring and bonding. Though her skittish Jolteon-Mimikyu Walhberct might have more of the issue as it was far more wary of others than Azula was. "Mim?" Walhberct chimed before going behind the boots, though you just still see him. "No, no one is getting eaten and yes he might have treats."

@Rano713

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D

"Heading your way." Eulalio had been ecstatic when their new friend had messaged to tell them that they'd done it. Knowing that Adette had been excited about getting pokemon of her own and to finally get to head out into the grasslands, Eulalio couldn't help but hope that everything had been going well for her. She'd invited them over, after a brief bit of back and forth over where they should meet. The weather was getting a bit more hot than she liked, so Eulalio had been convinced to remain indoors.

As they walked down the dorm hall toward Adette's room, Eulalio kept a close eye on the zorua that was "leading" them. They were an all new addition to the team so Eulalio hadn't figured out what to name them just yet, but they had some ideas. Maybe Adette could help with that once she'd told them about all her adventures.

Zorua noticed the door cracked open from a brief ways down the hall and scurried closer to head inside. Before Eulalio could even think to stop them, they'd nudged the door the rest of the way open and dove inside. They paused in the middle of the room to observe everything, head tilted as Eulalio rushed to double check that this was the correct room.

To Eulalio's relief, it was Adette's and they stopped in the doorway with a small wave. "Hello again!" Eulalio looked around the room curiously as they waited for permission to be let in. "Sorry about the zorua, they're very new and haven't learned many manners yet. I also brought along Sundrop!" They gestured to the lefmew perched atop their head.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
It was Walhberct who first alerted her to the new Pokemon standing in her room because he gave a small noise and then was diving behind the couch, dragging one of the boots with him under there. "Oh hello there, did you-" Then there was Eulalio and things clicked in her brain. "Oh you're fine. I was a bit worried there for a moment that this Pokemon was lost. Hello again Sundrop!" Adette was grinning from ear to ear as she squatted down to pet the two pokemon. Azula was a little less thrilled by two new Pokemon and another human, mostly because her small nap was being interrupted and there was no food being offered. "Tor...." Azula gave an almost groaning noise when she shuffled a little.

"Apologies for my two. Azula is apparently attempting to sleep now because I am not giving her my undivided attention. My Mimikyu is hiding behind the couch, with one of my boots. Walhberct is a good boy just very very skittish." Giving a small shrug before patting the couch, "Come make yourself at home. Couch is soft and I won't bite. Or I can drag out my desk chair if you want that."

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Well they're certainly an odd one, but they very purposely picked to barge in here. I'm just glad that this was the right room!" Eulalio stepped in and gently shut the door behind them. "Sorry if you want this open, but I don't care to chase after zorua if they decide they're done in here." The zorua had decided to investigate the lone boot in front of the couch and didn't make any move to leave as the door shut. Sundrop on the other hand, was happy to flutter over to Adette and land on her head. "Mew."

Eulalio went to take a seat next to the sleepy torchic at the invitation, giving her a couple small pats with a soft laugh. "Well she's certainly a rather pretty torchic. And I'm sure that Walhberct will come out when they see that everyone is friendly. How've you enjoyed having two of these little guys with you? How've your expeditions gone?"

Eulalio took the time to look around and admire the décor Adette had. Their own room was much more barren in comparison. Zorua pawed a the boot before slowly biting into it, watching the pair of trainers as they did. Eulalio hadn't let them chew on things yet, but maybe here they could.

DavyJnah

Grizzled Veteran
D
Adette smiled at her new friend. Since coming to this place Eulalio had been a huge help to her and a big boost in her confidence. She hoped that she could call him a friend at least. "Oh its okay to close it. I really should make my door all fancy. We don't want any loose Pokemon. I pretty confident in saying that I don't think mine will likely run off without me, just hide in here." Azula didn't even budge when Eulalio came to sit next to them. Instead, she left out a very loud huff.

"Expeditions are going well I think." Adette started off, "I have caught a few Pokemon and turned them in. I just need some more money so I can catch Pokemon to keep y'know." She was really determined to make a few more friends here. Currently not many of the wild Pokemon appealed to her but just in case one stuck out with how hardy it was, she wanted to make it part of her team. "I haven't had any flying rocks yet so that's a plus." She scooped up Azula and snuggled her, "And this girl. She's so good out there. She just gives it her all when she fights. I couldn't ask for a better friend here to go with me to the wilds."