Kitsusagi Realms

[PVP practice] Marien Brightfeather vs Hippolyta I need the practice

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 10 10 20
Attack
deciding not to pull her punches she attacked back deciding she had to keep her little girl from getting a bit too cocky.

Physical - 2
Mental - 3
Social - 3
HP 3-1=2

Natural Ability: Glowing Wings
Class
: Cleric
Class Ability
: Healing Prayer
Advantage
? Magically Inclined
Disadvantage
? Feeble

Reminder for myself
(Feeble - When this Kitsu's HP drops to 1, it is as if their HP was at 0. They might not necessarily faint, but will usually not be able to continue battling. )
Healing Prayer - this ability lets a Cleric roll 1d6 one time per battle, and call on the gods to heal themselves or another Kitsu for the amount rolled on the die. using mental for casting here

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 3 10 13
Defend

Her mother was really coming after her now. worried this might be the end she put her all into her defense. She managed to block half the attack but stil found it too much to block it all.

Level: 1
Stats:
Physical 2
Mental - 2
Social - 4
HP 3-1=2

Natural Ability: Divine Favor
Class
: Druid
Class Ability
: Beast Companion
Advantage
? Animal Affinity
Disadvantage
? Feeble

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 7 2 9
Attack
She was so proud of her little girl for her good sense to block as much of that last attack as she could. otherwise it would have been over right there. "Good job lyta. Keep it up!"

Physical - 2
Mental - 3
Social - 3
HP 3-1=2

Class
Class Ability
Advantage
? Magically Inclined
Disadvantage
? Feeble

Reminder for myself
(Feeble - When this Kitsu's HP drops to 1, it is as if their HP was at 0. They might not necessarily faint, but will usually not be able to continue battling. )
Healing Prayer - this ability lets a Cleric roll 1d6 one time per battle, and call on the gods to heal themselves or another Kitsu for the amount rolled on the die. using mental for casting here

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 1 7 8
Attack

Dodging the attacks she decided she was going to try and best her mother. if she could she would be very proud of herself. Sadly her mother was faster then her and she found herself floundering

Stats:
Physical 2
Mental - 2
Social - 4
HP 2

Class
Class Ability
Advantage
? Animal Affinity

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 5 10 15
Attack
Lyta was far to eager for victory. As her mother she wanted her child to have a chance to grow and strive for something so she hoped to challange her daughter and make her work a bit harder in the future win or lose

Physical - 2
Mental - 3
Social - 3
HP 2

Class
Class Ability
Advantage
? Magically Inclined
Disadvantage
? Feeble

Reminder for myself

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d10 7 2 9
Defend

Pulling up her gaurd she tried very hard not to get hit but was starting to fatigue

Stats:
Physical 2
Mental - 2
Social - 4
HP 2-1 =1 TRIGGER Feeble - When this Kitsu's HP drops to 1, it is as if their HP was at 0. They might not necessarily faint, but will usually not be able to continue battling.

Class
Class Ability
Advantage
? Animal Affinity

MATCH OVER

Marien Brightfeather
Victorious

Reoakee

Grizzled Veteran
D
Marien Brightfeather watched as her daughter finally collapsed clearly feeling the fatigue of the match. "No worries dear. this is just practice after all." I promise we can spar again in the future and you'll only keep getting better with more practice. "Lets go get cleaned up and head back home. I bet Orin has been cooped up in his study all day and hasn't eaten a thing. Lets go shove him out of there and if he doesn't i'll let you go do your druidy thing and bring a lot of squirrels to shove into his desk drawer like when you were a kit. She smiled and helped her daughter up so they could head home