Latest posts

Group events

Warriors: Cats of the Sun

Quick Plots with Peter/Sami!

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
Uh... yeah I think the title sums it up?

My journal will host my cats, but I realize I have several posts per cat and no clear... "This one is single, this one is looking for friends" etc xD so where we go!

Feel free to poke me on Discord or even a DM here for plots ^^

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
First I'll put some single cats here ^^

I'm okay with talking about possible open relationships or even poly, so don't hesitate to ask, but I also won't force anyone into anything. It would be a more organic character development than anything. Generally my cats are just into one other cat and that's it, or they'll be big flingers. I'll specifically single any out that are in a set category.

That being said, my cats are also open to all genders, as they'll obviously need someone of opposite gender to breed, so when I say someone is "into she-cats" or "into tom-cats", that just means their preference on mate gender! Also not hard stuck to one or the other ^^

Bird is the leader of a colony known as Storm Born. They live atop a mountain (across the river from MountainClan so on a separate mountain), and are a matriarchal society. Bird upholds the traditions of the colony well, and is an incredibly keen minded and strong individual. She is also clear headed and stern, preferring words over violence.

Fin is a ladies man. He is very unlikely to settle down. Charismatic and charming. He has joined The Garden because he wants to help them bolster their numbers! Not because he wants to roll with many pretty cats, nooo. Prefer she-cats

Willow is narcissistic yet charismatic, and the leader of a cult colony. He is very open to mating with many females, primarily to strengthen his colony, but also because it's fun. And he has a penchant for trying to hoard pretty things. Prefer she-cats

Brutus; Male; Kittypet. He's a bit of a brute, in the regards of him using his sheer big boned size to push others around. Mostly non maliciously, but the other cats in his house have grown irritated by him, and when they irritate Brutus, he just shoulders past them. Or will lay on their backside with all his weight to get them to move from the bed he wants. Prefer she-cats

Bella is a kittypet, and she's absolutely spoiled rotten. She's given everything she could ever want, and as such, has grown to be quite the demanding she-cat with a huge attitude problem. Sweaters are her absolute favorite thing - right alongside cuddles - but if she doesn't get her food RIGHT NOW, it's going to be a problem. Not a minute late, no! Not allowed! On time, every day! Prefer tom-cats

The epitome of mean girl. She gets easily frustrated and annoyed with other cats, and won't hesitate to tell them. A big attitude. Pride has a lot of... pride in her abilities, and won't take anyone saying she's bad at anything. She also won't tolerate shitty attitudes, even if hers is pretty shitty already.

Almost literally attached to their twin, they are the Luck to the Unluck of their sibling (Unlucky). Lucky is very charismatic and friendly, mostly to try to make sure that their twin is all right and not taken advantage of.

From the day he could be considered an apprentice by a clan, he's been on his own. Not because his parents hated him, or kicked him out, or died. But because they believed in spreading ones wings and finding their own territory and home. As such, he's been a wanderer for a long time now. Recently, though, he's found himself enamored with The Garden, and has joined their rather loosely ruled colony.

A lover of cold weather, he has found himself gravitating more towards the mountains as of recent. The breezes that come down off of it year round are so nice! He is a very laid back gentleman, and prefers dens in the roots of trees.

Jersey has always been an independent cat. Even though she's a Kittypet, and has no tail (which caused her a lot of balance problems early on in life), she doesn't let it stop her.

A bit of an aloof cat, Dusty is neither here nor there. Quiet, observant, preferring alone time over that of company of many cats. Perhaps a special cat will worm their way into her heart. For now, she's content living alone.

Saw Bones is a bit of a... creeper xD She enjoys creeping up on others and startling them. also has a fascination with bones because of her name... She isn't malicious, but playful. She wants to see more of the world outside the boundaries of her Twolegs home. Could even be swayed to leave it entirely for the right cat(s)

Recently, he has been on a journey to find his mother. He is curious as to what she is up to, and if she's found herself a proper home. Romance isn't high on his list, but that doesn't mean someone can't wiggle their way into his life.

Laid back would be a nice way of describing her... Really, she's just a bit lazy. Naps are her favorite thing, and she is often found attempting to lap at her owners coffee just for funsies.

Odin is just as ornery as his namesake. He's not actually all that old, he's still in his prime, but he's regarded as an "old man" by his Twolegs all the time. He is crotchety and easily annoyed, preferring to lord over his Twoleg territory as if he were a god. Odin does not get along well with kits - Twoleg or otherwise - which is okay for his Twolegs as they are older and don't plan on kits anyway. However, if he were to sire kits, Odin would very likely become obsessive over them. Wanting them to be absolutely perfect in every way. He will not be a soft father, but very hard and firm on them. His Twolegs are very intelligent and attentive, and call themselves "geeks" all the time. Whatever that means. (They are big mythology buffs, though particularly Nordic, hence the name. They are also nerdy and love games, especially D&D) (flung with Perish Song) (flinging with Ash)

Marmalade has been a father before, but did not get to raise his kits much. He misses having kits, and would be an incredibly doting father should he find his perfect match.

(Blackfish is being tried via RP with Mottle, owned by belloblossom)

Last edited:

PeterPan_da144

Stew Aficionado
D
Supporter
These are kittens and/or apprentices who haven't grown fully yet, but I'd love to plot for them <3 life long friends, rivals, mates, etcetera

Last edited: