R0D3NTS || (Indefinite Hiatus)

R0d3nts

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
And we're officially off!
Join us on Discord to enter our free Opening Event Rainbow Raffle.

R0d3nts

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account

Welcome to the Grand Opening Event Smarts Flaffle!

These clever little r0d3nts have "Smarts" as their primary stat, but they'll be just as capable in other ways with a bit of training.
#1 Cocoa Variegated Hooded || #2 Chocolate Agouti || #3 Opal || #4 Cocoa Siamese
  1. Entry into the flaffle is free! You only pay if you win.​
  2. Entries will be open from 10am to Midnight PST on August 6th.​
  3. This is a cross-over flaffle, meaning it will be running on Basilisk Stew and Gaiaonline! 50% of the winners will be drawn from each site's entry pool in an A-B-A-B fashion. Which site's pool will be drawn from first will be randomly determined.​
  4. Each player may enter the flaffle on both Basilisk Stew and Gaiaonline, but will only qualify to win once.​
  5. By entering the flaffle you are agreeing to R0d3nts Rules & Policies as outlined on our Discord and Website.​
Price: 200c

Entry Form
Code:
[CENTER][FONT=Auber CF][COLOR=rgb(253, 114, 144)][SIZE=24px][B]I'm the Smarts Choice![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[B]Preference List:[/B] List here![/CENTER]
Have you joined the Discord?
Discord participation is not necessary for entering, but you will need to join in order to register and use your r0d3nts.

R0d3nts

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Number Generated:
Min: 1
Max: 6
Res: 1
Basilisk Stew won the 50/50 for which pool was getting pulled form first!
Let's see our first winner...​
  1. ChexaRain (1, 4, 3, 2)
  2. Zakiax (3, 1)
  3. DavyJnah (1, 3, 2, 4)
  4. PeterPan_da144 (1, 3, 4, 2)
  5. polliwoggi (1, 3, 2, 4)
  6. Absolutiones (3, 4, 2, 1)

R0d3nts

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
And I didn't mean to roll again with my second post, but it looks like we have our second Basilisk Winner, but first I gotta roll the Gaia winner :ROFLMAO: . (Please forgive our growing pains.)

R0d3nts

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
And the Cocoa Siamese (my personal favourite) is going home with @Absolutiones !
Don't forget to join our Discord so that you can register the rat and join our games!

Sm 2 / Sp 1 / St 0​

R0d3nts

Station Visitor
D
Mule Account
Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to our winners!​