Threads:
Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Dungeons and Dice

Race Directory

D
Mule Account
Hi! Welcome to Bastion's Rise! This is where the directory of races will be to help make things easier to find.

You might notice some similarities between the races here and the races in D&D, this is merely a coincidence. Wait. No, no it's not. Truth be told, many of the races in this shop have been inspired by D&D races and have been carefully picked to give the customers here a D&D experience. We want you to be able to easily transfer characters that you had in your campaigns to this world and vice versa. I seriously thank Wizards of the Coast and the creators of D&D for their worlds and inspiration.

However, just because the races are similar does not mean they're carbon copies. Each race here has its own unique history and may even appear slightly different than the races you're used to in your D&D worlds (and many of the ideas have come from a world I created long before I knew what D&D was). This is completely on purpose to give you each a unique experience in this shop! Think of it like a homebrewed campaign where things might be similar, but this world is unique to usual D&D playthroughs. Even many of the names have been changed so that you know you're getting something that may not fully be the races you are used to, so please do pay attention to what race you're picking since their behaviors and histories may be slightly different. If you need any help on figuring out what race your character would be best suited as feel free to contact us and we'll help out!

Dungeons and Dice is inspired by Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons.