Rain Cakes and Fregs -Open your first frend is free see post 6

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Hello and welcome to my shop. I sell slime monsters Rain Cakes. Please don't eat the slimes.
I also sell fregs.

¡!Important question¡! Please @ me in thread if you answer. Right now these have no certs because I do not want to have (me or someone else) have to recert any traded pets. But, certs would be nice to track things like gender, found date or birthday, generation, maybe even parents. Would you all be ok with a cert that does not include owner name?

For full transparency, I am currently undergoing chemo. I have loads of time. Energy may vary. This means orders might happen right away, but realistically, it might be a week or more.

Making a note that right now I do not accept RLC (real life currency) as payment. I might in the future, I just need to check forum rules and also irl rules re rlc payments (for like taxes & such).

Rules
1. Follow ToS
2. Do not edit my art, trace over it or claim as your own.
3. Trading and reselling currently not allowed. I'll figure it out and get a form for it eventually.
4. Payment can be sent before receiving art, or after.
As these are pay what you want I do accept forum currency as well as art/adopt trades. For trades, art must be your own, or for adopts you must be allowed to use the base/work at that shop, and that shop also needs to be fine with adopt trades.
For trades, the custom level is open to negotiation.
5. If using an image please post img tag and keep it 700x700 or smaller. If its a larger image, please post a smaller version and a link to the original.
6. Direct linking is fine for journals (after I make a group) but for other uses please save to your own host.

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
If there are any ready made Rain Cakes or Fregs this is where they will be, along with their method of obtainment.
These Rain Cakes and Fregs will be one of a kind.

TBA

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Premade Rain Cakes and Fregs will go here.
These Rain Cakes and Fregs are mass produced and multiple people can buy them. The designs might change occasionally, but I will give warning before removing anything.

Note: page 2 will have a full range of premade mass produced friends. There is nothing there yet, but I will update this post when I add anything there.

TBA

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Semi-custom Rain Cakes and Fregs
These are mostly semis, but you're more then welcome to ask for accessories. If im able to do them I will.
Price: these are pay what you want

The List
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
Number of spots may vary, spots will only be removed if they are empty aka "Open".

Paintbrush penetrated Rain Cake belongs to sharkberrypizza, Mango berry Rain Cake belongs to Nym.
Flower fields no mouth Freg belongs to sharkberrypizza.
Display semis will be rotated when I feel like it.

Ordering form
☆Semi-custom order☆
Species: Rain Cake or Freg

Inspiration: can be an image or up to 10 colors

Payment: how much your paying or what you'd like to offer for art/adopt trade

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Full Customs

These aren't available yet, but Freggy Joe needs to show off his stuff so have a look. If he asks for your name, do not give it to him!

Pink + green alicorn Rain Cake is mine, blackout Freg is mine
Side note, the solid color edit on the freg is possible by request, on semi-customs and full customs. Mileage may vary, this freg is an OC of mine based on a solid black fae creature. Do not give him your name!

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Newbie freebie semi

Your first rain cake or freg semi is free! <3 These semis are a bit more cc style, so please post a color pallet, it can be straight colors or design seeds style where its color pallet + 1 image all in a single image.

To order
♡My first friend!♡
Rain Cake or Freg?

Color pallet: please keep images 700x700 or less

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Oh. I guess. Size wise, the rain cakes and fregs are the same size as irl frogs & toads. So size can range from very small to kinda big. Aka owner can decide IC size, but art size stays the same.