Discussions:

Group events

Starfall

Rano's Plot Spot

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
~ Hello ~

This will be a nice spot for me to keep those of my koshin who are looking for romance, friendship, or other potential plot ideas. I'll have a couple posts for non-romance things, and then I'll separate the koshin into those looking for ONS/fling, a single mate, or are open to being in a poly group.

Some good info to have on hand is that I frequently go for aesthetics that look nice together. IF the koshin has a strong personality, or has requirements/plot/etc, that'll be noted and I'll try to find someone who meshes well with them both physically and aesthetically. but if I don't have a set personality already thought out, I'll go with aesthetics. :)

If you're interested in someone, please send me a message either here on basilisk OR shoot me a DM on Discord. I'm Rano713 there as well. My status is always Do Not Disturb, but that's because I don't want to hear the notif ping. 👌

—————————◊ ◊ ◊—————————

Welcome! Index Likes & Dislikes Friends Enemies Acquaintances & More Fling Fling 2 Single Mate Single Mate 2 Poly Poly 2

Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
Last edited:

Rano713

Grizzled Veteran
D
~ Likes & Dislikes ~

While my pets might be in one post, they might not be 100% set in stone. Feel free to ask if you have interest in one but maybe not where they are.
(Ex. Someone is in Mates, but you were thinking of a poly group)

Yes Please!
Space & galaxy themes
matching aesthetics
Asking about certain folks
Plots​
Absolutely NOT
Anything that triggers trypophobia (holes mostly for me)
Eyes in places they don't belong
Gore, typically. Super light might be ok, but no insides, no dripping, no exposed organs. Bloody is fine.​

—————————◊ ◊ ◊—————————

Welcome! Index Likes & Dislikes Friends Enemies Acquaintances & More Fling Fling 2 Single Mate Single Mate 2 Poly Poly 2

Last edited: