Raptor-pixie things anyone?

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D

Looking to see if people are interested in seeing these guys in a shop.

In addition to general interest I'd love to find people who'd like to help me flesh out the lore, set up, and/or color dem, ect. <3
If enough ppl are interested I'll set up a discord to chat, plot, and show progress. :)

[ DISCORD ]

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Some Rough Setting and Lore Bits
(subject to modification and additions) : )

Setting: A group of lush, wild, tropical rainforest like islands lost in time. They brim with just as much danger as they do beauty.
Technology: Not much really, at least in a modern sense. Things like electricity, computers, cars, ect do not exist.
They have knowledge of ore refining and metal working as well as tool crafting. Boats are really the only sort of transport they use for themselves. Though carts, wagons, and the like are sometimes used to haul items.​
Though some tech like things exist by way of magic. Like long distance communicators(akin to radios), ect.​

Magic: Is fairly common, but not super powerful/spectacular.
  • It's main uses are practical such as healing, and physical enhancers. Though there are those that try more creative applications.
  • Magic is a learnable skill and some are more naturally adept than others. It's use requires a focus(usually a gemstone) and a spoken incantation.
  • It's use costs energy. So larger tasks will often exhaust its user.
  • Most known magic spell have been recorded and are kept by faith leaders. Though the traditional focuses and incantations may be easier, the same effects can be obtained in various other methods.
Faith/Religion: Yet to be named
(animisim esk/sorta? idk xP)​
Basically they believe objects, places, and creatures all possess a distinct spiritual essence/are alive in a sense. And there are supernatural beings that create/manipulate them. Magic is at its core as a sacred art as it allows them to alter the state/existence of things.​
Priests/Priestesses are tasked with the protection of sacred places, texts, and rituals. They also can act as teachers of magic.​

Species Name: yet to be decided
Avg Height: 4 ft
Avg Weight: 200 lbs
Diet: Omnivorous. Fresh fruits and meat when available. While typically being pretty picky about their food, they can and will eat almost anything if desperate.

They can use their fairy like wings to glide and hover for short periods. They cannot use them to truly fly without a magical assist. Though since their biological purposes are to collect heat to warm them and show off to potential mates, anything else they can achieve with them is a bonus!

They tend towards living in small family groups/packs that end up competing for recourses. Though there are a number of larger settlements throughout the islands. Most such settlements are built around sacred places and are managed by faith leaders.

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Added some bits of setting/lore stuffs. will add more as i have time/think of it. XD

i'd love to hear thoughts,questions, feedback, ect. <3

Last edited:

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Hmmm... Since i don't really have any good/offical ideas for species or shop name not sure what to call the server.... *conisders*

I--LiveWire--I

Veteran
D
Here's a discord link. Everything is basically just empty/basic but here it is for now. I will update/add/shift stuff as i have the info and time. Feel free to let me know if you guys have any suggestions. ^w^

!! DISCORD !!