Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HamsterFluf

Resident
D

SHOP THREAD IS UP CHECK IT OUT HERE

Originally Ravits where an Art RPG on Deviant Art but with the site no longer viable for hosting the game i am considering turning it into a breedable shop.

NEW!! the group is up check it out Hear
Ravits come in three kinds regular, long haired, and Feathered. with several Ear and tail options.

amazing bases by FizzGryphon

Ravits have a complex genetic system
They have an interesting lore set at the beginning of there industrial revolution.

Im looking for feed back on
If this species would interest you
What kinds of activities found in a group would interest you as a player
advice for a new B/C shop owner
the name ravits. It could honestly use a better name

What i am looking for help wise (current funds 75K gaia plat | 0 Creds )
If you are interested in helping please give me a quote and some examples of your work
banners for the shop
potential child stage base
Cert templates

I'm looking to higher
1-2 colorists ( you will receive 100% from flat sales of your work, and one free ravit for every event, game, or give away design you make)
1 organizer (some one to help me set up the group and thread Pay can be in ravits or gaia plat. Must have experience with shops like this )

Please feel free to post

Last edited:

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
I think actually seeing a b/c with some arpg elements would be kind of nice? I know a few have been creeping in here and there and I'd love to see shops being more interactive than they were on Gaia in terms of rewarding for things like doing art or doing activities other than *just* writing RP.

Raptor tail is cute o vo

HamsterFluf

Resident
D
I plan on continuing my policy of all art of your ravit counts towards their EXP
And while i think there will be some RP only events the majority of events that require art of some kind you can enter with writing, drawing, or rp (RP would fall under writing for all scoring purposes)

Raptor is my fave tail it looks different on each of the 3 main body types
There also is horns and mutations i have yet to post

HamsterFluf

Resident
D
Here are the mutations in no particular order

Whiskers
Antlers
Bird legs

Extra eyes
Imp horns
Lion Mane

Long Claws
ram horns

Raptor Claws
Razorback Mane
sharp horns

Short mane
Third eye

HamsterFluf

Resident
D
I'm looking to higher
1-2 colorists ( you will receive 100% from flat sales of your work, and one free ravit for every event, game, or give away design you make)
1 organizer (some one to help me set up the group and thread Pay can be in ravits or gaia plat. Must have experience with shops like this )

If you are interested please post here or message me.
Colorists must be able to use PSD files with folders

HamsterFluf

Resident
D
Would any one be interested in a CYO? They would have to adhear to the genetic info found in the group. Traits like body type, ears, and tail would be decided for you but you could have up to three markings of your choice.

Also the group is all set up now and ready to go (i think) there is a link on the first post of this thread