Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Research] Lefmew [Odd][Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
This thread used for Amateur rank for Odette Winefield.

Trainer: Odette
Project: task #1 Meet the locals
Assignment: Assignment #6 Study a Lefmew
Requirement Proof: Cheri

Options Chosen: Diet and Physical Quirks

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"Okay," Odd rolled the pokeball in her hand, looking over the shell before tossing it out, releasing the Lefmew. "What are you." She questioned, looking at the little green plant creature. It was soft and so very fluffy and surprising light.

Odd reached out, gently capturing her lefmew, pulling it close to her chest as she stroked the velvety fur. The actual body was very, very small under all the plush fur. She gently fluffed the tiny creature, throwing them up in the air and chuckled as the leaves flapped managing to keep the pokemon in the air. "Ahh, you are light so you can stay air borne aren't you?" She mused, watching the pokemon gleefully swirl in the light breeze before coming down again.

"Such a good gal Cheri." She scratched between the long leaves on the pokemon's head. "Your face is so dopey looking." Such tiny eyes, and a very simple mouth. She scratched under the chin area till the pokemon yawned, taking a glimpse of the toothless gums.

"Well I know you are not eating meat and most other thing, not with that mouth." She said, sliding a finger inside and feeling the soft flesh as the lefmew gave a shocked noise. "Yeah, yeah, sorry." She removed her hand, considering.

"Do you just absorb light from the sun?" She question, debating on how to go about this research. "I wonder if I could weigh you." She stroked over the fluff, moving to her dorm room to get the required items. "Do you think I can plop you on a food scale or if that would be unhygienic?"

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Odd dipped in the kitchen long enough to find a food scale and some parchment paper to lay over it so when she plopped Cheri little plant bum on it, it was sort of hygienic. Hey, they did it at the doctor office, so she felt she should be able to get away with it in the kitchen. Cheri though was so very light.

She wiped threw away the parchment paper and swiped down the scale with a cleaning wipe. "Okay, that is done, and you, you are just fur." She settled Cheri on her shoulder, opening the fridge and started offering random food items to the lefmew. "No?" She questioned, amused and went through everything in the fridge. No to fruit, vegetables, meat, grains, ice, though it did show some interest in drinking water.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"So, we have learned a few things today." Odd returned to her dorm room, pulling the desk chair out to sit down. "One, you are light, light, light. Float on a breeze light." She gently plopped her hand on the lefmew's head. "Second, I don't think you really eat. Maybe a berry if hurt, but I think most of your diet is just photosynthesis. You my tiny fluffy friend are sun power."

She rummaged around, pulling up the items so she could start recording her findings. "So, I think that i my research findings. And I should be getting paid."

Status
Not open for further replies.