Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Research] Lefmew [Odette][Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
This thread used for Amateur rank for Odette Winefield.

Trainer: Odette
Project: task #1 Meet the locals
Assignment: Assignment #6 Study a Lefmew
Requirement Proof: Cheri

Options Chosen: Temperament and Notable behaviors

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Dice Rolled:
🎲d6 4 5 2 11
Temperament

... these pokémon are highly sociable and drawn to others, even other species. No matter their nature, they are most comfortable when around other creatures.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Odd stretched and then flopped down her stomach, sprawled on her bed as she eyed Cheri, the fluffy little ball of dark green fur and light green leaves, speared shape and twitching with each breeze of fan over them. "Do you like that puff?" She questioned, rolling on her back listing to the steady noise of the fan.

She pulled the air light pokemon onto her stomach. Odd stroked the soft fur, feeling the velvety short strands. "So, we still have some more research to do," she stated, talking more to herself then the fluff ball. "Suppose to figure out your temperament, and notable behaviors." She made a noise, scratching between the puffs leaves.

"They didn't make me do this with pikipek but I guess you are a special case." Odd sighed, holding the puff up high, looking over the cheerful creature that was tonelessly crooning to herself. "So, would you like to do something scientific?" She questioned, turning it this way and that to the little thing delight. "Like I don't know. Spontanous lay an egg? Split into two, form a thick fur shield?"

Last edited:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"You do really seem to hang out with Mago, a lot." She mused. "Almost to the point of cuddling." Cheri had really liked to push up as close as she could against the pikipek almost to the point of annoying the bird. She was getting better now, content to just be next to the bird, or at the very least in the same area.

"You know, I don't think I remember seeing any of your kind by themselves." They seemed to have moved in groups, she was rather sure most of the pokemon she seen flying above her had been groups of lefmew. They were a bit distinctive body shape like a blob.

Pidove was also a blob but had wing motions instead of just carelessly floating place to place in the breeze. Though she guess it could have been some undiscovered Pokemon, flying high and away. "Is that a secret? That you like other pokemon? Or well, more calm when other pokemon are around?" She questioned. She could test that one easy enough with Mago. Track how Cheri responded by herself against Cheri with the pikipek.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Odd stopped by the community kitchen to pick up some pokemon snacks and returned to her room. "Okay, lets see how this goes." Food was a great equalizer and a great way to tell a pokemon temperament. " So hopefully I see no fighting between the two of you." She let Cheri out first and waited a moment before releasing Mago.

The Pikipek shook herself, eyes beady and focusing before giving a sharp noise. She flew over to the rim of the bowl, give a slight hiss of warning at Cheri and snapped up a berry.

"Really, Mago, why are you being such a bitch?" Odd questioned, looking at the lefmew.

Who was not intimidated. Cheri seemed actually rather relaxed even if the Pikipek was being a bit of an ass. Mago seemed to calm down a bit more as Cheri mostly ignore the food outside of taking a berry or two to snack on. Which was very fitting, Cheri had been showing a strong preference on getting most if not all of her food from the sun.

"Hn, you really just like being around other pokemon don't you." Cheri might actually be a bit smarter then Mago. Perhaps, she was going to have to take a look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.