Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

rlc sheet and invoicing

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D

Banner image

click to enlarge
basic layout of info. description includes box number and any particulars to the order

Insert provided Terms and Conditions

Final presentation​

Last edited:

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Terms and Conditions Text
  • We will only issue a refund if we cannot complete the work. Once the commission has been paid for it is considered non-refundable unless we cannot complete said commission.
  • While we like to work fast, I am placing a safety turnaround time of three months for all colorists.
  • Follow shop rules, RLC TOS, and Gaia/Basilisk rules. Failure to do so may result in banning.
  • Banned customers will not be refunded. Work not finished will be immediately done and given to the banned member privately. It is not my responsibility to get it to you if you close off all avenues of communication, however. Please ensure I have a way to message you if this unfortunate situation occurs.
  • Any Kitsusagi created via semi/blindbox customs will be sold as they are. If you wish for any changes you will be charged $5 per edit, as they are intended to be completely CC.
  • Include all details you would like in your commission upon ordering. Our artists are responsible for drawing what they agreed to and may deny adding details they did not previously agree to. This does not include requesting they fix an error or improve on an edit/marking they did if it were included in the form in the email.
  • You may not resell this design or kitsu. They can be gifted and traded.
  • You may not use the artwork or design for commercial purposes.
  • You may not repost said artwork without crediting the artist.
  • Any tips given are appreciated but not required!
  • Full customs come with no more than 3 previews. The artist can make exceptions if they so choose. Any further requested by the player will be +$1 each.

Last edited:

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
**Artist Name RLC Blind box sheet**

```Base blind box is $10 with a chance of minor edits.
$15 guarantees you minor edits.
$20 guarantees uncommon or higher rarity and minor edits.
+10 for twins
+$15 to any box for mutations! [confirm with Seimei before listing]
(or +$15 to any box for heavy edits)```

This sale will be started on **Date And Time when I say "go!"**

**How to:**
To claim a box, Wait till I say go and then you merely need to at me and say the number. you may claim entirely in private or just send me the details in private. Even with private messages, the first person to post gets the box.

**Payment:** I will contact you via DM to confirm the extent of your order and send you an invoice via Paypal. 10% of the sales goes towards the shop.

**Boxes**

[upload sheet image]

Last edited:

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Congrats on your blind box win! I have a little form for you to fill out.
```Name:
Box # bought:
Additions: (edits guarantee, rarity guarantee, major edits)
Twins/Triplets: (please list who is paying for these - if you are, or someone else is, since I'll need to send that person an invoice for the twin/triplet)
Guardian(s): how many, who's getting them, separate color palettes or matching a kitsu from this order?
Avoid: any fears or edit types that squig you out? make you uncomfortable?
PayPal address:
Total Cost: (total up everything and I will double check math etc before sending invoice) ```

Last edited: