Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Kitsusagi Realms

Sad Angel RP Contest

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
Would you like a chance to write up a story or personality for a Kitsusagi and then take them home? If so, please see the post below for the Sad Angel Rp Contest~

Start Date
12/09/2019

End Date
12/25/2019​

Seimei

Grizzled Veteran
D
A Sad Angel - Prompt

^ Colored by Manda

Why is this angel so sad? Its the Season of Kinship and most Kitsu are happy and joyful! But not this one... They've been seen wandering around town lately but no one knows them. Who are they, and where did they come from?

Form for the Sad Angel
Code:
[size=18][color=blue][b]Why Are You Crying?[/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Kitsu's Name:[/b] 
[b]Name Meaning:[/b] (not required just for fun if your name has a meaning)
[b]Short Personality Blurb:[/b] 
[b]Prompt Reply:[/b]

Moonie

Veteran
D
Why Are You Crying?

Username: Moonie
Kitsu's Name: Avacyn
Name Meaning: Avacyn, Angel of Hope is an MTG card. I liked the name X3
Short Personality Blurb: Good Hearted
Prompt Reply: When she first arrived to the city Ava was excited to get to know the others. She had left her home to seek out new adventures, but little did she know that not everywhere had the same ideals as her home. She smiled and said 'Hello!' to watch other Kitsune she passed. Some gave a hello back but others gave her crooked looks. Her smiled turned into a frown. As she walked she really wasn't paying attention and her paw caught caught in a small pothole causing her to fall. As she tried to get up she felt a pain in her wrist, she looked around for someone to help. All she saw was laughter and uncaring eyes. Until a small Kitsune swept in and helped her up. "That looks bad but, I'll help you out!", and with that she wrapped her hurt paw and offered a warm smile. It maybe rough here but at least she saw that there were some good Kitsune around.

RozeyBear

Grizzled Veteran
D
Why Are You Crying?
Username: RozeyBear
Kitsu's Name: Morwenna
Name Meaning: Welsh, waves of the sea
Short Personality Blurb: Morwenna is, to put it simply, a blank slate. She doesn't remember where she came from or who she was before. She's not even sure 'Morwenna' is her real name. She's always searching, always on the move to try and rediscover what it is she lost. Therein lies another question, however.... does she really want to remember?
Prompt Reply:

Morwenna's eyes grew wide at the sights before her; children embraced by their families, lovers cuddling in the cold. Had she ever experienced that? What had it felt like? Had it been as enrapturing as it looked? Had it made her gaze fill with light, her laughter merry and loud, careless of who all looked her way? Had she ever known such joy?

Or had her entire life been spent without, just as she was now? Had she always been alone? Was there ever a family she could call her own? Were they waiting for her, worried for her? With so many questions and not nearly enough answers, Morwenna hadn't been aware of the tears welling from her eyes until a small kit asked innocently;

"Why are you crying?"

She didn't know how to answer them. How could she, when she couldn't even explain it to herself? Not entirely, at least. So, she'd sniffled once and told them she'd stubbed her toe. Even the kit didn't look convinced but they accepted it and told her to feel better before heading off to their home. Their family.

Why are you crying?
Because I envy you.

Manderp

Station Visitor
D
Okay well since there were only two entries for this and I honestly love both of them!!! I decided to make a color-swap twin of the Sad Angel so that both of you can win a pet 8D

It is really difficult to pick, but I think that RozeyBear's entry is my favorite of the two, so you have first pick between the original Angel and the twin

Here are the uncerts of both pets so that when you guys choose you will be able to post them for certs. Thank you so much for entering!!