Votes: 10 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D

Sheep's Potion Shop

I sell pixel potions. This cauldron is rather old, though, so it is unknown what you'll get out of it. The best you can do is pick some ingredients and hope something useful comes out.

I have a group for this shop here.

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Rules
Basilisk Stew's rules & ToS apply.
Do not steal or resell my art.
Do not edit or use parts of my art in your own, or claim my art is yours.
If you use these off of BS, you must link them to this thread.
The cauldron and tiny potion bullet points are not freebies, they are also not for sale.
The example potion is a freebie, please post a thank you if you take it.
Do not direct link, save and host your items yourself.
Follow the ordering instructions and use the order form.
You must include 2 ingredients in your order form.
You may only order 1 potion at a time, if you want more please wait for your current order to be completed.
Orders will not be sent by PM, they will be dropped off here in this thread by quote notices.

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Ordering
These are all done by CC (colorist's choice), do not send payment until I have quoted you to confirm I am taking your order. Payment may be sent when I confirm your order, or when I drop off your finished item. If you send payment and I do not complete your order, I will refund you.
If I decline your order, you may post a new form.
Fill out the order form, you must fill it out properly. Forms not properly filled out will be ignored.
Post your order in this thread. Orders sent by PM will be ignored.
Remember to save your items, I will not replace any items lost due to you direct linking.
Do not order of slots are closed or full.

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Custom Potions

Price - 3 credits per order
You will probably get a pixel potion similar to this
or this

The cauldron has been known to create items that are not potions, so a potion is not guaranteed.
Items may be completely new bases, edited bases, or recolor of previously made items.
It is possible to get an item another customer got, but this will likely only happen if you use the exact same ingredients. Though, using the same ingredients may also make something new/recolored.
See all the previously created potions & other items here.

Openings
You may have only 1 active form/order at a time, do not post a new order until I have declined your current form or completed your current order.

open

open

open

Use this form to order a custom potion.

Code:
I'd like a potion.

Who is the potion for? Put their exact user name here.

Ingredient 1:

Ingredient 2:

Ingredients can be nearly anything, food, plants, animals, things, minerals, just keep it PG-13 or below. If it would break Basilisk Stew's rules or ToS then you must pick something else.

Remember do not send the payment unless I confirm I will take your order.

Last edited:

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
Premade Potions

Price - 1 credit each
There is no form to order these, just post telling me which potions you saved and then send the credits.

Love Potions

#7, #9, #13 & #42

Jars of Tea Leaves

Rose, Sleepy Time, Mugwort, Mint, Chrysanthemum, Cornflower, Matcha, Hot Pepper, Lavender & Chamomile

More will be added as I make them.

Last edited:

sharkberrypizza

🍓 Like, nya, you know?
D
Staff member
Tech-Priest
Admin
I'd like a potion.

Who is the potion for? ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕 (sharkberrypizza)

Ingredient 1: cocoa powder

Ingredient 2: bunny

Ingredients can be nearly anything, food, plants, animals, things, minerals, just keep it PG-13 or below. If it would break Gaia's rules or ToS then you must pick something else.

The form says Gaia, I think that's a mistake?

astralprogenitor

late to the party
D
Staff member
Admin
Designer
I'd like a potion.

Who is the potion for? polliwoggi

Ingredient 1: Frogs

Ingredient 2: More, but different, frogs

Ingredients can be nearly anything, food, plants, animals, things, minerals, just keep it PG-13 or below. If it would break Basilisk Stew's rules or ToS then you must pick something else.

Luxona

Grizzled Veteran
D
I'd like a potion.

Who is the potion for? Put their exact user name here. Luxona

Ingredient 1: Galaxy Bath Bomb

Ingredient 2: Fur from a Black Cat

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
I'd like a potion.

Who is the potion for? ֆɦǟʀӄɮɛʀʀʏ🍕 (sharkberrypizza)

Ingredient 1: cocoa powder

Ingredient 2: bunny

Ingredients can be nearly anything, food, plants, animals, things, minerals, just keep it PG-13 or below. If it would break Gaia's rules or ToS then you must pick something else.

The form says Gaia, I think that's a mistake?
The cauldron spits out a glass Easter egg, with melted chocolate inside. I'm not sure how you're supposed to get it out, though, as there doesn't seem to be any openings..

sheepcakes

Long-Term Resident
D
I'd like a potion.

Who is the potion for? polliwoggi

Ingredient 1: Frogs

Ingredient 2: More, but different, frogs

The cauldron spits out a fish tank set up for frogs. There always seems to be new frogs in there, even though you never add new ones. If you managed to get into the tank yourself, you would find it is a gateway to a swamp world filled with frogs of all sizes and colors. Sometimes the frogs will climb out and sit on your shoulder, they're all about the size of a cat.