Group events

Pokémon Expeditions

[Solo] Calls to Home [Kennedy][Finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
This thread used for Amateur rank for Kennedy Onassis.

Kennedy strolled into the communication room, Sunny trotting at her side, white tail swishing back and forth. She walked to the assigned computer, typing in the information she needed to connect to the ranger station. She leaned back in her chair, pulling her tea close as she waited for the facetime to boot up.

She sat up straight as the screen blinked, loading up the image of a trim young woman dressed in the uniform of Johto's ranger corp. "Marinia," She said, polite and paused, lifting a hand to stroke over the eevee as Sunny jumped in her lap, turned twice, and perched imperially on her knees. "This is Sunny."

"A shiny eevee, what a lovely surprise." Marinia said, giving a small smile at the young woman. "I see you are adjusting to the new region well." She looked good, a bit fuller, a bit less tension carried in her jaw and shoulders.

"It has been nice, a bit of a vactation." She admitted, scratching between Sunny's ears. "I was lucky, but he is not the only one I have at the moment. I think you will like this one." She unclipped the great ball, pulling it into sight and released Sprout. She grinned at the shock look at Marinia face as Sprout rotated in the air lazily, giving a cheerful "Mew."

"This is a lefmew. They are native here, and Sprout is my first wild catch of the region." She reached up, gently capturing the lefmew and pulling the tiny bundle of fluff to her chest. "It seems to be a grass and flying type, though I still have to do the research to make sure."

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
"That is adorable, let me take a screen shot so I can show the crew then they come back." Marinia said, tapping on her keyboard. "It looks like it has fur?"

"Yeah, it is mostly fur, very velvety to touch." Kennedy set the lefmew next to her eevee. "Lan has a beautiful pink bulbasaur, he named her Christmas. I'm sure he be here sometime to talk to you and check in on the pokemon. Speaking of which, how are they? Have they been been helpful? Are they listening?" Kennedy questioned, stroking her pokemon as she gathered her nerves. She missed her old team.

"They have been well, and very well behaved and obey our orders when we need to borrow them for rescues. They have been pulling their own weight and we have been keeping them well fed and cared for. I can't release some of your team here, but I could bring out your crobat and togetic if you want to speak to them?" Marinia questioned, getting up slightly.

"Please, and I'm going to attempt to put in a request for Mana to be allowed into quarantine." Kennedy wanted at least one of her heavy hitters here. It had been peaceful so far, but who knows how long that would last and she would feel better if she had the Lapras on the island. She was a tank and would give them the ability to travel by water.

"Of course you go for the most useful one for rescues. " Marina got up and left the room to retrieve the pokemon, leaving Kennedy to her thoughts.

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Kennedy relaxed back in her chair, cuddling the pokemon as she waited. "So, we are going to meet some of my old friends." She started, stroking over the soft fur of the pair in her lap. "Outside of my Togetic, I think you are both my fluffiest pokemon."

Familiar clicking and a low soft croon caught her attention, and she looked up to the smooth swoop of her crobat landing on the empty chair, folding his wings as he peered up at her. "Cro?"

Her Togetic arrived shortly after, giving a sharp sound of rage and landed on the edge, giving the crobat a firm shove. No her chari. "Toge, too, too."

"Hey, now Yume, behave." Kennedy ordered, smirking slightly as the troublesome fairy type jerked up and made a pleased noise, catching sight of her. "Hey babies." She wiggled her fingers at them, reaching out to gently touch the screen. She grinned as Nix reached out a wing tip and then Yume followed, shoving themselves as close to the screen as they could.

"Hey, hey, don't knock off the computer." She scolded with a laugh. "Back it up, back it up a bit." She smiled, as they argued with each other and smiled as they calmed down. "Alright, have you guys been behaving?" She cooed. "Have you been good?"

She chuckled watching them argue and flail at her. "I'm glad you are so energetic." They looked good, Kennedy was relieved to see them treated so well. She had trusted the rangers to treat them well but it was still a relief to see them after so long. "Sorry it been so long since I been able to talk. We been working a lot trying to get settled in and get enough to bring you guys along."

Shaddaling

Grizzled Veteran
D
Kennedy talked some more with Marinia when the pair finally calmed down, checking in what the group had been doing to help out and how the health of her big boy was doing. He wasn’t going to fit in the cabin. Hopefully she could see him soon when she managed to call during the day and not at night so Marinia could set up a camera outside. She nodded and requested a few videos and text updates some time when she was able to.

It really had been too long since she had talked to her team, and made a promise to make sure Lan showed up to talk to his group. His team had a habit of being brats, Lan loved them, Kennedy liked them, tolerated some at best. His dewgong had a habit of sneaking up at her to spit ice water at her back. Absolute hellion if your name was not Lan.

“Talk to you in a few days,” Kennedy called and closed the screen. “Okay guys, we got to get going.”

Status
Not open for further replies.