Discussions:

Latest posts

Group events

Hopscotch ☘ A Rabbit Shop

[SPR+MM] Absol's Plot Bunnies

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
Hello! It is I, your friendly Hopscotch goblin-friend Absol! I am seeking for the RPs and the matches made through them!

So me first.
=> Would prefer low commitment role plays. Like don't get me wrong, I'll finish them if you'll let me, but sometimes my anxiety gets the better of me and it takes me a little longer to reply.
=> Short posts are a-okay with me! Mine tend to run kind of short anyway?? (Idk if it's bc I'm a doof or just because it's what I've grown accustomed to or what...)
=> Would prefer to have a sort of goal in mind before starting. Random encounters are fun and all, but tend to die quick if I don't know where to go. xD;;
=> Would prefer to RP here in the forums, but I'm not completely opposed to other options or sites, just ask. c:
=> Open to at least consider most ideas! Hit me with your best shot! 38D

=> You're welcome to contact me however you'd like. Post here, PM me, @ me on Discord, whatever you wanna do.

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
=> First Priority/Favourites

This is my homeboy Crow. He is a member of no warren and is not actively seeking to join one.

He's kind of a wanderer and can be anywhere you need him to be. He always seems to be looking for something or someone. With a bit of prodding, maybe he'll tell you.

(( I swear I have a better understanding of his character, I'm just struggling to put it into words lmao I'll come back to him later ))

Not interested in flings. May consider mates via plot only.

This here is my best girl Akadia. She is a member of no warren, but could be persuaded to join if one caught her interest.

She's can't sit still either and can be played in any location.

Akadia can be best described as a free spirit. She's outgoing, bold, and mischievous. Kind of like the rabbit equivalent of a meme lord? She's kind of a weirdo.

Tentatively open to flings and mates. Would prefer them to be accompanied by plots.

Absolutiones

Stew Aficionado
D
=> Second Priority(/I have an actual idea of these guys as characters)

Sage
A mysterious sort of rabbit that always seems to know more than you. Many rabbits have described his presence as being kind of unnerving. He has strong beliefs in nature spirits and magic and can be pushy about it. "Any problem can be solved if you leave an appropriate offering to the right spirit." He tries his best to be helpful, but the ways he goes about things don't always work out.

Location: Home in the Tanglewood, currently wrapped up in [meta] going ons.
Warren? If you've got something that ties into his spirituality, sure!
Flings? Sure! (2 slots left)
Mate? Let's do it! (Heterosexual)

Sticks
If you asked some bunny to describe Sticks, they would most likely use words like "peculiar," or "eccentric." She was once notorious for her strange mannerisms and views. As such, most rabbits tend to avoid her. She's never seemed to mind, though. She's completely at ease with herself and has no qualms speaking to the dead air if no one wants to listen.

Warren? Would prefer something more spiritual/witchy.
Flings? Sure! (2 slots left)
Mate? If you've got someone who can handle her. (Pansexual)

Flurry
Flurry is fabulous and he knows it. He also wants everyone else to know it, you, your mom, that bird that's swooping down to snatch him away, the bird's second cousin... He's very flamboyant and dramatic and very animated when he speaks, tending to flail his paws around and, on occasion, may even add sound effects.

Warren? Maybe!
Flings? Possibly! (3 slots)
Mate? Only if they're fabulous! ;3 (Pansexual)

Kee
Naturally timid, Kee is always on alert and the first to flee at the first sign of danger. He doesn't like new things and certainly not new rabbits. Everyone is suspicious until proven innocent and even then, it all might be an elaborate ruse. Despite his paranoia, he doesn't like being alone. He needs someone there to protect him in case, even if that means ultimately using them as a furry shield or running just fast enough that the monster gets the other guy instead.

Location: [Meta] trapped in Luremire. Upon potential release, he has no home. u.u
Warren? Yes please!
Flings? Not likely. He's shy.
Mate? Yes! He's very sub. (Homosexual)